What's new

Hallo Everyone

Hi! You have been wet-shaving for almost as long as I have been alive. :a12:
You must have collected some impressive set of tools that I'd be eager to hear your experiences.
Hey there. I started wet shaving usin brush and soap/cream at the age of 18. Back then I haven’t had any idea about DE razors or cut throat razors. Later on i acquired 3 straight razors but I got board of them and the last 5 yrs I think, I only use DE’s. I mostly like English products and some Italians regarding the soap - aftershave market. Also like good quality brushes and a decent ( for my taste and sensitive skin) razor. I am really excited to be among each one of you in this forum I’ve been looking for a long time to find a decent forum 😉

M

mtcn77

Hey there. I started wet shaving usin brush and soap/cream at the age of 18. Back then I haven’t had any idea about DE razors or cut throat razors. Later on i acquired 3 straight razors but I got board of them and the last 5 yrs I think, I only use DE’s. I mostly like English products and some Italians regarding the soap - aftershave market. Also like good quality brushes and a decent ( for my taste and sensitive skin) razor. I am really excited to be among each one of you in this forum I’ve been looking for a long time to find a decent forum 😉
Every member is very courteous and well-informed. I have leaped forward my shaving knowledge here tremendously in just a couple of weeks and there are veteran gentlemen such as yourselves leading the way making it a treasure trove being here. :001_smile

Top Bottom