What's new

Hallo Everyone

Hallo everyone. I’ve been in wet shaving for almost 30 yrs now. This past year I found out that i am really interested on gear ( shaving soaps - DE’s razors - brushes & aftershaves ets). Badgerandblade forum was the only one I decided to be a part of. I hope everyone has a good health , i can’t wait to start posting, read everyon’s posts regarding wet shaving - see pictures of gear.

M

mtcn77

Hi! You have been wet-shaving for almost as long as I have been alive. :a12:
You must have collected some impressive set of tools that I'd be eager to hear your experiences.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Badgerandblade forum was the only one I decided to be a part of.

The same has happened to me, Sir. I have been invited to participate to other wet shaving forums in Spain, Portugal, France, Germany and of course here in Italy. I thanked, but always declined. Badger & Blade is my only home.

Welcome aboard from B&B's Man in Italy. :001_smile

The same has happened to me, Sir. I have been invited to participate to other wet shaving forums in Spain, Portugal, France, Germany and of course here in Italy. I thanked, but always declined. Badger & Blade is my only home.

Welcome aboard from B&B's Man in Italy. :001_smile
Me.. I did a several days search of all those forums and at some point I realized that B&B is the most respected out there .. also the most secure in terms of infosec. My opinion is that all participants/ members here have class 😉

Top Bottom