What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

Lagavulin 16

204CC157-F9F3-4C23-8454-F4D5DEEF334E.jpeg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
This is my personal favorite so far. My first bottle I got a distinct fruit flavor. The first pour from my current bottle was more of a toasted marshmellow. Both are delicious. And typically a great value as well.

Did you notice whether those bottles are from different recipes? You can get Four Roses SB in any of the 10 recipes 2 mash bills; 5 yeasts) they use to blend their different expressions. The stuff you buy on the shelf pretty much always is #1 ("OBSV"), but bars, restaurants, festivals, and even some retail outlets might have another.

Did you notice whether those bottles are from different recipes? You can get Four Roses SB in any of the 10 recipes 2 mash bills; 5 yeasts) they use to blend their different expressions. The stuff you buy on the shelf pretty much always is #1 ("OBSV"), but bars, restaurants, festivals, and even some retail outlets might have another.
Yeah, I'd love to get a bottle of each recipe. I'll double check my current bottle tonight. Seeing as it was on special for $40, I believe it is the standard OBSV. I purchased online for curbside pickup, so didn't really look that closely.

Top Bottom