What's new

Menlo Shaving

Yay, we finally have somebody who didn't copy somebody else's design to produce a new razor.

The scalloping on the top of the base plate makes me wonder, though.

And I kind of want a little bit more description/detail if I'm going to be expected to Shell out $200 for a razor.

(Sent from mobile)

Yay, we finally have somebody who didn't copy somebody else's design to produce a new razor.

The scalloping on the top of the base plate makes me wonder, though.

And I kind of want a little bit more description/detail if I'm going to be expected to Shell out $200 for a razor.

(Sent from mobile)
Yeah I do think there should be a lot more info on the website. And from what I’ve seen on DFS it sounds like not all components for all razors being sold are in hand yet, which is going to lead to some pissed off buyers.

You would think add to cart means in stock and ready to ship. Not the case. It always gets blamed on someone else.This time its the virus.

Actually Menlo posted yesterday that not all the parts were up to snuff upon inspection after the razor went live so the majority of parts had to be re-polished before shipping the orders but I do believe that as soon as he found parts that were bad and nothing could be shipped it should've been pulled and refunds issued as there have been some disgruntled customers already!!

I still can't wrap my head around Menlo has insisted there is no other razor like his on the market today but I know I have seen that base plate somewhere... The handle's look like a complete failure and I'm sure that most that buy the razor will replace the handle almost from the start!!

Actually Menlo posted yesterday that not all the parts were up to snuff upon inspection after the razor went live so the majority of parts had to be re-polished before shipping the orders but I do believe that as soon as he found parts that were bad and nothing could be shipped it should've been pulled and refunds issued as there have been some disgruntled customers already!!

I still can't wrap my head around Menlo has insisted there is no other razor like his on the market today but I know I have seen that base plate somewhere... The handle's look like a complete failure and I'm sure that most that buy the razor will replace the handle almost from the start!!

Can you think of what razor has a similar baseplate? I agree, the handles are all terrible looking.

The top cap looks like a less refined Timeless top cap.

To me it kindof looks like a Yates plate, like I see some similarities but also some obvious differences.
That was my 1st thought and I've been looking but in my head there is nothing original about this razor including the scalloped top cap ala Timeless!!

Top Bottom