What's new

Chiseled Face Aftershaves. Thoughts?

The performance on all is great, and the scent lingers most of the day on me. Scent is so subjective, but my personal favorites are Sherlock and Ghost Town Barber.
Looking forward to trying some. I rolled the dice and went for midnight Stag. All seems like small batch craft products.

Last edited:
GTB has become my go to. I like Midnight Stag as well, but I don’t always feel quite that manly.

Summer Storm and Tradewinds are simply amazing. I’d describe them as “ozone“ type scents.

I bought the sampler and tried most of them. Nary a bad one in the bunch, and the face feel is extraordinary.

Highly recommend.

The soap is good, but there are plenty better IMO. The AS rates with anyone’s.

The performance on all is great, and the scent lingers most of the day on me. Scent is so subjective, but my personal favorites are Sherlock and Ghost Town Barber.
+1 on these, I also picked up matching shave soap and cologne.

So I just got some Midnight Stag. Kind of a novelty scent. A Bro scent you might wear to a bachelor party or hanging out drinking. It smells like ash or more accurately like you've been hanging around a campfire, one where the fuel is burning tires 😆. If you can find a woman who likes this, she's a keeper

Last edited:
I have only one of their scents...GTB. I really didn't care for it at first, albeit the scent grew on me as I became an avid shooter and a user of Hoppe's gun cleaner. I now truly appreciate the scent.

I like how (as advertised) they're pretty strong and lasting scents. Personal favorites kept on hand with matching soap and maybe balm: Sherlock, Ghost Town Barber, Trade Winds, Summer Storm.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I think they're all mentholated which I'm not a fan of, but they do have some good scents. Their Bay Rum is quite nice and Ghost Town Barber is also good. Trade Winds is a winner too.

I think they're all mentholated which I'm not a fan of, but they do have some good scents. Their Bay Rum is quite nice and Ghost Town Barber is also good. Trade Winds is a winner too.

THAT seems a bit odd, because I can't possibly imagine Midnight Stag playing well with menthol. (Sounds like opening a pack of Marlboro Green.)

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
THAT seems a bit odd, because I can't possibly imagine Midnight Stag playing well with menthol. (Sounds like opening a pack of Marlboro Green.)

It's not supposed to interfere with the scent, but sometimes it's noticeable.

Top Bottom