What's new

Vintage Avon find

Small find, but it is my first grab of Brisk Spice. Statue of Liberty bottle, 1.75 oz. Smells great! $8 is a bit more than I like to spend on such small amounts but I really wanted some Brisk.

Attachments

• IMG_7805.JPG
    IMG_7805.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7807.JPG
    IMG_7807.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 9

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
20210329_111824.jpg

Picked up a full 150ml Tai Winds which I will decant from this dreadful bottle as soon as I find a plain Tai Winds bottle. This is the first time I have acquired this and I get the similarities to Hai Karate and Jade East, but for me Tai Winds is not as good as either of those. I have not seen this in cologne form which I would prefer.

Totally agree, Eclipse. TW is OK, but the Tiki bottle was one I was on the lookout for. Finally snagged one - and it was full. So, TW is in the rotation.

I didn't realize it came in a cologne version. Maybe that would be more palatable?

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I didn't realize it came in a cologne version. Maybe that would be more palatable?
I am not sure myself. I have cologne forms of Windjammer, Oland, and Wild Country, as well as some colognes which in the UK at least are quite hard to find which are Spicy, Wild Spice, and 'Cologne For Men'. I just assumed that every scent was available in both AS and cologne form but I could be wrong. Maybe I am looking for colognes which do not even exist! No matter, it is just as fun looking 🤣

I am not sure myself. I have cologne forms of Windjammer, Oland, and Wild Country, as well as some colognes which in the UK at least are quite hard to find which are Spicy, Wild Spice, and 'Cologne For Men'. I just assumed that every scent was available in both AS and cologne form but I could be wrong. Maybe I am looking for colognes which do not even exist! No matter, it is just as fun looking 🤣

It comes in Cologne version. I have it in a green tiki bottle with blue cap. Tai winds cologne is date night scent 😉

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Small find, but it is my first grab of Brisk Spice. Statue of Liberty bottle, 1.75 oz. Smells great! $8 is a bit more than I like to spend on such small amounts but I really wanted some Brisk.

Nice one! Brisk Spice has become my favorite spice scent knocking down vintage Old Spice.

View attachment 1243469

Picked up a full 150ml Tai Winds which I will decant from this dreadful bottle as soon as I find a plain Tai Winds bottle. This is the first time I have acquired this and I get the similarities to Hai Karate and Jade East, but for me Tai Winds is not as good as either of those. I have not seen this in cologne form which I would prefer.
I totally see the connection between Tai Winds and depressed hound-dog Meerschaum pipe thingie.

Top Bottom