What's new

don't mean to start any rumors, but...

So - can anyone confirm whether or not AV Ice Sport is still in production with no reason to think it's going to be discontinued?

Per the title of this thread, I ask not because I have insider knowledge that it's in danger, or anything like that, and no *positive* reason to think it is, but because I have a vague recollection that this has come up in the recent past here and I'd like to know if I should stock up (a place where I shop has a healthy supply at the moment).

I realize that the fact of many stores no longer carrying it is (as with other products) not a necessarily a sign that it's being discontinued...

Thanks.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
So - can anyone confirm whether or not AV Ice Sport is still in production with no reason to think it's going to be discontinued?

Per the title of this thread, I ask not because I have insider knowledge that it's in danger, or anything like that, and no *positive* reason to think it is, but because I have a vague recollection that this has come up in the recent past here and I'd like to know if I should stock up (a place where I shop has a healthy supply at the moment).

I realize that the fact of many stores no longer carrying it is (as with other products) not a necessarily a sign that it's being discontinued...

Thanks.
I'd buy some if I were you. But....

I tend to hoard, so...

proxy.php

Not dc'd to my knowledge. Recently purchased a bottle after thinking it was discontinued for years and happily discovering it isn't. Something about the poor distribution of this one has people wondering where it went, when in reality it's just not in brick and mortar stores as much as online. But availability online is plentiful right now.

I can never find it on selves in CT so I order online. I did find it one time in a random Orlando grocery store a couple years ago. Great stuff and so inexpensive.

Not dc'd to my knowledge. Recently purchased a bottle after thinking it was discontinued for years and happily discovering it isn't. Something about the poor distribution of this one has people wondering where it went, when in reality it's just not in brick and mortar stores as much as online. But availability online is plentiful right now.

That figures. Yeah, there's this one oddball store here that always has it, but other than there I never seem to see it!

Doesn't help that many of the big chain stores seem to be dropping more and more of the classic AS splashes in general, so it's tough to tell what's really going on.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
🤔 One of very few that give me headaches.

Aquatics in general.

AA

Lol’d. I’m not that big on Aquatics myself. Ice Sport is probably, the only aquatic AS I own in over 200 aftershaves. I like to follow it up with Lucky You cologne spray, probably the only aquatic cologne I own also. :)

I guess I have an untrained nose. Dont know what an aquatic is. The only way I can describe an AS scent is to compare it to another AS scent, lol.
Or if it is bad, to me, saying it smells like a funeral parlor ( the Veg) or a horse stable (Stetson).
😂

I liked IS a lot when I bought a bottle a couple years ago. I bought a second bottle for my Dopp kit last summer and used it exclusively on longish trips. By the end of the bottle I was no longer in love with it. Some aquatics start smelling musty to me with long term use......

Top Bottom