What's new

Wolfman Question

How long is the wait for the razor after you have paid in full???...I didn't want to bother Tara and come off as impatient...thanks

I have 2. One was 10 days and the other 14 days from the time of payment until delivery. I did opt for UPS delivery on both.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
My first one came rather quickly. About a week after payment. Then the second one there were some sizable delays. It took a while to get my invoice after I confirmed my specs. Maybe a week. It required an email to Tara to get that invoice. Then it took a bit of time to get a shipping confirmation. They must have been a little backed up. They could probably do with some office help over there. Then once it shipped the usps mail delays were substantial. The whole process took a number of weeks from payment to delivery. It was slightly painful. But it’s not like I don’t have other razors to use in the meantime. In the end the razor arrived safely, and it is awesome of course. The usps is still a massive cluster. Right back on the list after my first shave with each if my Wolfs!

My first one came rather quickly. About a week after payment. Then the second one there were some sizable delays. It took a while to get my invoice after I confirmed my specs. Maybe a week. It required an email to Tara to get that invoice. Then it took a bit of time to get a shipping confirmation. They must have been a little backed up. They could probably do with some office help over there. Then once it shipped the usps mail delays were substantial. The whole process took a number of weeks from payment to delivery. It was slightly painful. But it’s not like I don’t have other razors to use in the meantime. In the end the razor arrived safely, and it is awesome of course. The usps is still a massive cluster. Right back on the list after my first shave with each if my Wolfs!
I definitely went with Ups ....Usps is pretty bad at the moment.

Mine came in 3 months after. USPS/Canada Post lost my package. Wolfman had to make me a new razor and that one took 3 weeks after being held up in customs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Anybody know how long the wait list is currently? I've been hearing 6-7 months and have been on the list since Sept 1st, 205 days and counting.....

Anybody know how long the wait list is currently? I've been hearing 6-7 months and have been on the list since Sept 1st, 205 days and counting.....
[/引用]

At first I heard that it was ten months, but recently it seems to speed up. I entered the queue on July 31 last year, and it was my turn in February this year.

Is the wait worth it in the opinion of posters?
In all seriousness - I have owned a lot of the razors that make the rounds here, starting with a Merkur 34cHD, to Timeless (hated it, sold it) to Above the Tie (Classic and the USA Windsor) to Charcoal Goods to Blackbird. I even had the Feather A2D2 (an instrument of torture, YMMV).

For me, the Wolfman WR2 1.25 is the best razor I have ever used, period. I am on the waiting list for another (need to decide on the gap).

If you like a razor the requires a steep angle (as I do), then it's hard to beat the WR2 in terms of efficiency and comfort. A joy to shave with.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
In all seriousness - I have owned a lot of the razors that make the rounds here, starting with a Merkur 34cHD, to Timeless (hated it, sold it) to Above the Tie (Classic and the USA Windsor) to Charcoal Goods to Blackbird. I even had the Feather A2D2 (an instrument of torture, YMMV).

For me, the Wolfman WR2 1.25 is the best razor I have ever used, period. I am on the waiting list for another (need to decide on the gap).

If you like a razor the requires a steep angle (as I do), then it's hard to beat the WR2 in terms of efficiency and comfort. A joy to shave with.

This. Exactly this... well except that I have a 1.15 and a 1.25 and can’t really decide which is better because they are both amazing. And yes, I have had the majority of the high Zoot razors that get mentioned around here, and the Wolfman tops them all.

Top Bottom