What's new

Fragrances that smell like a dryer sheet.

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I know this sounds crazy, but I was wondering if anyone knows of fragrances that bring to mind that of a dryer sheet. I was out with a friend dining al fresco. Lol. A man walked passed us ANF he had something on that smelled warm and casual with a very comfortable relaxed scent to it. It smelled like an eveyday you could spray on any type situation fragrance. It also smelled like a used dryer sheet that was still warm, but most of the fragrance had dissapated so it wasn't overpowering. Does anyone know of anything like this? I know I'm going to get some funny responses.

Well, I almost hate to admit to this cause I really like the stuff, but to me Razorock's Blue Barbershop AS kinda smells like a dryer sheet. It has a bit of a powdery/soapy smell to it ..... but that's just my opinion.

that's it! you nailed it! Penhaligon's Sartorial!

penhaligons sartorial muehle joris january 12 2018.jpg

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
Montblanc Individual

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I tried that before, but I didn't get that from it. Maybe after it dries down. What are the notes. I think that was one I liked. I had a buddy I met at a cigar lounge who introduced me to that fragrance.

I tried that before, but I didn't get that from it. Maybe after it dries down. What are the notes. I think that was one I liked. I had a buddy I met at a cigar lounge who introduced me to that fragrance.

Notes!

proxy.php

I know this sounds crazy, but I was wondering if anyone knows of fragrances that bring to mind that of a dryer sheet. I was out with a friend dining al fresco. Lol. A man walked passed us ANF he had something on that smelled warm and casual with a very comfortable relaxed scent to it. It smelled like an eveyday you could spray on any type situation fragrance. It also smelled like a used dryer sheet that was still warm, but most of the fragrance had dissapated so it wasn't overpowering. Does anyone know of anything like this? I know I'm going to get some funny responses.

The RR blue barbershop is supposed to be a clone of the discontinued Floid Blue. I could never get my hands on the original Blue AS, but was happy to read the description on the Italianbarber website that it is a better clone of blue.

Now you killed it for me :(

Creed's Original Santal reminds me of dryer sheets. In fact, my wife mistook the smell for a dryer sheet when she first smelled it on me.

What does a dryer sheet smell like?
Most use a very synthetic mix of aroma chemicals intended to give off a "fresh" vibe.

Usually some combo of lavender, floral notes (geranium, violet, iris, lily of the valley, etc.) and white musk. There may be other notes, like fake citrus, amber or wood.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Thanks, I am not good at identifying smells. In my world it is smells I like and smells I don’t like. Since I had a stroke the smell thing has been a bit off.

Top Bottom