What's new

What company has largest share of your wallet

in decending order of spend:

Gillette vintage razors (via etsy and ebay)
Simpsons brushes
SV Soaps
Wilkinson Vintage blades (via ebay)

I'm not concerned about what has the largest part of my wallet. My more expensive purchases are all items I continue to use & enjoy. Companies I purchase multiple items from are now items I know work for me, so I don't mind those, either. What I don't care for are the products that didn't work for me. But I wouldn't know if I hadn't tried them.

Simpson's, no contest. My three CH2's (Best, Synthetic, and Two-Band) and the Jubilee alone are probably more than I've spent on any other company, and the Major in Best is the only brush I've bought multiple times in the same model/hair (thought I'd lost it, replaced it, found it again, now have two of them).

There are other companies I own a lot of things from (e.g. TOBS) and others I own expensive things from (Tradere, Shavemac), but Simpson's is the only one from which I have a lot of expensive things. I kinda went through a Simpson's collecting phase.

Razors: vintage Gillette
Blades: Gillette/PPI
Soaps: Stirling
AS: custom scented ASB from a local small business. One of my current favorite blends is a combination of Aventus and Silver Mountain Water

linty1

My wallet cries.
I think item wise I'm spread out pretty good? Theres just too many soaps/creams I want to that its hard to have more than one from a certain company, I am an open one and use it till its gone before next sorta person, and I go through soap pretty slow as it is.

I seem have a brush fetish, so Yaqi takes the single company lead. Otherwise, eBay handles more of the other cash.

1615853282051.png

Semogue (Mistura, LE silvertip, buncha boars)
Edwin Jagger (STFs, couple of razors)
Palmolive (too many sticks to count)

Cost wise is:
Gillette ( I have an addiction to Birth Year and Psycho Razor)
Merkur (my first and many varieties)
Caption's Choice soaps creams aftershave balms (they are my favorite)

soaps and blades are from all over but i've spent more on Nacets than any other... but.... Timeless is by far the place with most of my cash simply a .95 Titanium with both an OC and SB plate. It's going to take an aweful lot of soap and blades to surpass that... and I am totally OK with that.... I love that razor

Top Bottom