What's new

New artesian company review: 345 soap co.

I wanted to write a review on 345 soap co after my recent interactions.

Scent and performance:

I bought a couple of their v2 soap base soaps and loved the scents. Then they came out with v3 so I bought their flannel shirt soap and splash. One of my all time favorite scents and the v3 base is amazing. One of my favorite bases. If you want a slick and creamy lather, I highly recommend their v3 base. Amazing stuff!

Customer service:

I bought their white Buffalo soap next. Then I realized I meant to order the set. I messaged Jon, the owner, and he hooked me up to offset the additional shipping cost.

I order the splash and wait 3 weeks and never got it. I reached out to Jon and basically, usps lost it. He sent me a new one free of charge. When I told him I'll mail back the first one if I ever got it, he told me to pif it to somebody. (Still haven't received first one but got the second one) What GREAT service and generosity.

Price:
You get 5.8 ounces of soap for about $17, which is excellent value. Especially with the great ingredients in the soap.

Overall: they're an excellent company with top service and excellent performing products

- Fayiz D.

I wanted to write a review on 345 soap co after my recent interactions.

Scent and performance:

I bought a couple of their v2 soap base soaps and loved the scents. Then they came out with v3 so I bought their flannel shirt soap and splash. One of my all time favorite scents and the v3 base is amazing. One of my favorite bases. If you want a slick and creamy lather, I highly recommend their v3 base. Amazing stuff!

Customer service:

I bought their white Buffalo soap next. Then I realized I meant to order the set. I messaged Jon, the owner, and he hooked me up to offset the additional shipping cost.

I order the splash and wait 3 weeks and never got it. I reached out to Jon and basically, usps lost it. He sent me a new one free of charge. When I told him I'll mail back the first one if I ever got it, he told me to pif it to somebody. (Still haven't received first one but got the second one) What GREAT service and generosity.

Price:
You get 5.8 ounces of soap for about $17, which is excellent value. Especially with the great ingredients in the soap.

Overall: they're an excellent company with top service and excellent performing products

- Fayiz D.
Great customer service goes a long way towards where I do business. I haven't tried that company but will keep them in mind when I go looking for soap again.

Great customer service goes a long way towards where I do business. I haven't tried that company but will keep them in mind when I go looking for soap again.
Jon went out of his way to correct something that the postal service messed up. Customer service is very important to me, especially with so many options. This puts them up with my top companies, easily.

- Fayiz D.

Top Bottom