What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I have to take my wife to the airport at 5 AM tomorrow, so by 8.30 or 9 I'll be complaining in this thread that I stopped at McDonald's on the way home for a couple of Egg McBurgers and that I'm disappointed in them and in myself.

It's a traditional part of every AM airport run.

HMR Oatmeal with a shot of sugar free maple syrup.

9A7BF124-B968-476A-BAEC-C2217E3E388C.jpeg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I love oatmeal and yours looks really delicious.
BUT
Just it spikes my sugar to well over 300 no matter how I time my insulin.
So frustrating at times.
I am blessed though. I can eat all the fresh fruit I want and it does nothing to my sugar levels. I don’t even need to take insulin to eat fruit.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
BUT
So frustrating at times.
I am blessed though. I can eat all the fresh fruit I want and it does nothing to my sugar levels. I don’t even need to take insulin to eat fruit.
Stay away from the grains. I've made an egg tortilla, filled it with carne gusida or picadillo minus the potatoes. yeah, you probably need to call me on the phone.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
BUT
Stay away from the grains.

My standard breakfast is two eggs fried over medium, about 4 mushrooms sliced and fried, a slice of liver also fried, and some home-made jowl bacon crisped in the toaster oven. Hot sauce over all.

and coffee.

Right now, I'm also adding a couple small, fried oysters.

I don't need the grains and sugars, that's for sure.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
My standard breakfast is two eggs fried over medium, about 4 mushrooms sliced and fried, a slice of liver also fried, and some home-made jowl bacon crisped in the toaster oven. Hot sauce over all.

and coffee.

Right now, I'm also adding a couple small, fried oysters.

I don't need the grains and sugars, that's for sure.
This past weekend I made a bet with my dad. The wager is he must loss 10 pounds in March for $100. I upped it to $500 for 20 pounds. Regardless to the outcome I’ll send him $100.

BUT
So frustrating at times.

A short bit of exertion after fruit (a few minutes of walking) is supposed to be enough to stave off a spike.

Are you an auto brewer?

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
A short bit of exertion after fruit (a few minutes of walking) is supposed to be enough to stave off a spike.

Are you an auto brewer?
Auto Brewer?
Pumper?
I used OmniPod for a few years.
Right now just MDI until I decide which type of pump I want to start using again.
OmniPod is perfect for LEOs.

Top Bottom