What's new

Pass-Around: Who wants to try a Fatip Lo Storto Testina Originale?

Fatip Lo Storto Originale Grande.jpg

What a beauty!!

(Yes, this is the picture from Post #1, but I'm bumping the thread and wanted to post something so no one suspects that I'm bumping the thread)

Ya, i probably don't need to hold it for weeks...will try a couple shaves and pass it on...we can continue to bump you down the list until you return.

Just need to understand the hype on this to know if I someday would like to pick one up

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Ya, i probably don't need to hold it for weeks...will try a couple shaves and pass it on...we can continue to bump you down the list until you return.

Just need to understand the hype on this to know if I someday would like to pick one up

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
If your not going to hold it for long then I’ll bump down one spot. I just analyzed based off how long it took to transfer to you the second person is all

Or, maybe you could offer to get moved to the bottom of the list, out of respect for those behind you who may not be going on any couple weeks long trips. Just sayin.... :a6:
There’s no need for me to get bumped to the bottom of the list. That is a bit excessive since I’ll be back March 7th. If I had it my way I wouldn’t go anyways. It’s survival training in case my airplane goes down overseas when I’m deployed haha

There’s no need for me to get bumped to the bottom of the list. That is a bit excessive since I’ll be back March 7th. If I had it my way I wouldn’t go anyways. It’s survival training in case my airplane goes down overseas when I’m deployed haha
I dunno, sounds kind of important to me...

But yeah if your position in line matters to you I don't see why you necessarily have to go to the bottom. I think skipping you is a good suggestion though.

I dunno, sounds kind of important to me...

But yeah if your position in line matters to you I don't see why you necessarily have to go to the bottom. I think skipping you is a good suggestion though.
I’m all for a skip in line for me. And yeah it’s some of the best training I’ll get. But it’s no joke. Sign a waiver so I’m legitimately treated like a POW for a week. Not fun at all LOL

The razor was shipped to ketotrader Tuesday afternoon. I used it 3 times to get a decent feel for it. I found it gave a close shave, but found it a little harsh compared to the maggard slant. Thanks Richard for your generosity! I have included a Valobra unscented shave stick cut into 6 or 7 sample pieces so you can use the razor with a good Italian hard soap.Pleade feel free to take one while they last. Disclaimer: this " unscented " smells like a lighter version of their sandalwood.

Top Bottom