What's new

Lea shaving creams - How is it?

I see Connaught selling 4 different kinds of Lea creams; classic, menthol, sensitive and professional.

How are these compared to proraso, godrej, omega?

lea.jpg

I like Lea; have only tried the Classic but would surely buy it again. Never used Omega, but I would put it on the same level as Goodrej or Proraso (maybe Proraso Sandalwood would be a tad better)

I got a tube of Lea Sensitive in a PIF. I like it well enough but I considered it a couple of notches below Proraso Blue (my favorite cream).

I keep Lea Classic in my rotation, it's excellent as are most Iberian creams. I've tried the Sensitive and didn't like it quite as much.

Id had a tube of the Pro. Cant beat the price/amount and the performance was great. Unfortunately, one of the ingredients didnt agree with my skin.

I am using Sensitive exclusively right now and loving the shaves. I need only half an inch of this cream to get plenty of protective, moisturizing, slick lather for the two passes and touch ups I typically do. I think I have the 100g blue tube.

They're all first class, but go with the PRO tube.

Sorry to ask but what is the difference between the one in the Pro big tube and the smaller sensitive one? I thought they were the same product but the Pro was just a greater volume.

I've used the one in the smaller tube and the menthol one, the latter is good but I find myself reaching for my tube of Palmolive Menthol more.

Sorry to ask but what is the difference between the one in the Pro big tube and the smaller sensitive one? I thought they were the same product but the Pro was just a greater volume.

I've used the one in the smaller tube and the menthol one, the latter is good but I find myself reaching for my tube of Palmolive Menthol more.
Sensitive is a different formula. The PRO is the same as the original LEA cream, but a much better value.

Top Bottom