What's new

Bog Oak

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
As I've said on more than one occasion, Rudy is The Master of the Persian Jar. The second I heard about this Bog Oak order, I asked him if he could do a PJ with his Manchurian knot (I got one of his first Manchurian knots several years ago, in his excellent faux ivory handle stock). He said that he still had some Manchurian knots. I said go for it. He contacted me when he finished it, saying that the oak was much lighter than expected, and asked if I wanted him to redo it hoping for the near black. Nope, this is way too pretty. Love the grain of the lighter wood. I'll probably use it Saturday (I shave every other day at most).
What do you all think?
0211211528~2.jpg

Last edited:
As I've said on more than one occasion, Rudy is The Master of the Persian Jar. The second I heard about this Bog Oak order, I asked him if he could do a PJ with his Manchurian knot (I got one of his first Manchurian knots several years ago, in his excellent faux ivory handle stock). He said that he still had some Manchurian knots. I said go for it. He contacted me when he finished it, saying that the oak was much lighter than expected, and asked if I wanted him to redo it hoping for the near black. Nope, this is way too pretty. Love the grain of the lighter wood. I'll probably use it Saturday (I shave every other day at most).
What do you all think?
View attachment 1221518
Congratulations on a beautiful handle and a superb knot!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
What do you all think?
View attachment 1221518
Georg, that is a classic brush.

Top Bottom