What's new

Missing members..

I was wondering about @charliemilano recently also, always enjoyed reading his posts. Another I have not seen for a while is @johnwick . There are others also so I just hope they are all doing well.

Gentleman! I am happy to report that I am alive and well! Also flattered that you thought of me!

The truth is that work (miserable being in commercial banking/real estate during a pandemic) and life with kids has gotten in the way a bit over the past few months. I do occasionally check in on you fellas from time to time here at B&B, and regret that I haven’t been more involved the past few months.

Ultimately, however, my love of shaving and the friendships I’ve built here at B&B, endure! I have some catching up to do around here, but it is great to see that this forum is still populated by true gentleman!

Cheers,
John

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
Gentleman! I am happy to report that I am alive and well! Also flattered that you thought of me!

The truth is that work (miserable being in commercial banking/real estate during a pandemic) and life with kids has gotten in the way a bit over the past few months. I do occasionally check in on you fellas from time to time here at B&B, and regret that I haven’t been more involved the past few months.

Ultimately, however, my love of shaving and the friendships I’ve built here at B&B, endure! I have some catching up to do around here, but it is great to see that this forum is still populated by true gentleman!

Cheers,
John
Very happy to hear!

I disappeared for three solid years, lack of funds to indulge in shaving goods in college, and being content with my kit were the main reasons. I got a job and some expendable income, and I'm glad I found my way back, my wallet dissagrees I'm sure.

I am also very glad that my profile didn't go anywhere during that time!

Sorry about your father.

I think this is the answer though. Many folks aren’t huge shaving hobbyists after they figure out what works for them.

Folks are likely asking where I am on guitar, wine and knife forums I used to be very active in. I now have enough of these items (and knowledge) that I don’t need to discuss them on forums. I am relatively new to B&B and who knows if I will be posting here in a few years as I have enough soap, razors, blades and brushes for me and future generations. Hobbies and priorities change.

Also, B&B likely has an older member base than many other forums so the inevitable will happen from time to time as well, I guess.
If you ever leave I will haunt you

proxy.php
Hi Joel!

Long time no see. :w00t:
I'm here😁😁👍👍

I disappeared for three solid years, lack of funds to indulge in shaving goods in college, and being content with my kit were the main reasons. I got a job and some expendable income, and I'm glad I found my way back, my wallet dissagrees I'm sure.

I am also very glad that my profile didn't go anywhere during that time!
Welcome back 👍👍

Haven't seen @DaveHStone around, profile says last seen Oct 1.
Trying to enter his name isn't bringing him up, but his posts are still out there.
Had a couple nice exchanges, saw him around often before then.
He is in Euroland.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Haven't seen @DaveHStone around, profile says last seen Oct 1.
Trying to enter his name isn't bringing him up, but his posts are still out there.
Had a couple nice exchanges, saw him around often before then.
He is in Euroland.
He might be stuck on the Merry-go-round!

I ALWAYS liked his input, even when, maybe ESPECIALLY when, I didn't agree with it. He never seemed to get his knickers in too big of a knot. Reminded me a little bit of macfrommichigan, if I've got his handle right.

Top Bottom