What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Thanks Price. Your photo is cool as well. Is your on board cellar holding up, are do you resupply at some point?
Holding up well. Brought about 8 tins worth of pipe tobacco with me, have only smoked about a quarter of it because...

It gets pretty windy topside, so I've been smoking more cigars. Like, a lot more. I've had to resupply from CI three times already.

Last edited:

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Thought I’d finally put my ugly mug up here. 1Q in a MM.
145CB8B9-F146-419D-8027-CE8F088E5FEB.jpeg

Thoughts on the blend?
Just wrapped up my thoughts on Five Bros in So You Talked Me into It. Unless you meant Edward G Robinson. Which is a slightly more aromatic (very slightly more) take on a codger blend. Almost a hint of floral in the retro. If you like CH/PA/SWR/ etc, you'll probably like it.

Holding up well. Brought about 8 tins worth of pipe tobacco with me, have only smoked about a quarter of it because...

It gets pretty windy topside, so I've been smoking more cigars. Like, a lot more. I've had to resupply from CI three times already.
Are you saying you need a freedom box sent your way with new socks, good coffee and maybe a stick of Arko(and more cigars of course...) My Chief Brother says Arko works well with water on a ship... Why I said it. :)

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Smoking a mixture of Gaslight and Sixpence in my Monterey. This pipe is becoming one of my favorites (I have so many at this point I can't remember what they all are). It clenches nicely, is very comfortable to hold, and has that classic 1940s styling. Oh yeah, it smokes good too, if that matters.

IMG_20210120_000228675.jpg

On a side note, does anyone know how to get tooth dents out of the stem? This pipe was the only one on eBay that didn't have a hole chewed in the stem (which is why I got it) but it does have a couple of good dents. I don't mind a little chatter, but I don't want to turn these into holes.

Top Bottom