What's new

Colonial Razors - The Silversmith.

I like the Silversmith. I’m glad I preordered it. It is very smooth and good on efficiency. It had a completely unique feel to it. It was way better than my Rochelle Elite 1.95. It kinda reminds me of an RS-10 Mild. The Raw Shaving is slightly more efficient but I love the Silversmith too. A great everyday efficient razor.

Just received a new Silversmith head. I paired it with a Jürgen Hempel Titanium handle for the first shave tomorrow morning. Hoping to get some more discussion on this razor since it's been a while since there has been an active dedicated discussion on this razor.

proxy.php

Just received a new Silversmith head. I paired it with a Jürgen Hempel Titanium handle for the first shave tomorrow morning. Hoping to get some more discussion on this razor since it's been a while since there has been an active dedicated discussion on this razor.

proxy.php

Definitely a lack of chatter out there around the Silversmith so curious to hear your impressions. I'm mostly on the SE bandwagon now but Colonial's General has earned them a lot of my goodwill and I'd entertain a Silversmith as a possible option in the future.

Top Bottom