What's new

Wolfman: On the waiting list. Questions.

I use my 101m Bird handle with the Wolf sometimes.
blasphemer3.jpg

Then again, you are the Wolfman Whisperer.

I am personally torn between trying an 80mm WRH2 handle and the regular 90mm WRH7 myself in my upcoming 2nd Wolf. I know, I know, standard B&B, get both!

My waitlist-up email for the WR2 just came. I am sticking with what @Hannah's Dad had suggested when I waitlisted. i.e the WR2 1.25. I love my Blackbird and my Timeless 0.95 Scalloped (SB) but would prefer something which was slightly smoother then the Bird. Only thing I am having second thoughts about is if the 1.35 may be a better choice. I am shaving no more than twice a week anymore and feel maybe the 1.35 is better.

My waitlist-up email for the WR2 just came. I am sticking with what @Hannah's Dad had suggested when I waitlisted. i.e the WR2 1.25. I love my Blackbird and my Timeless 0.95 Scalloped (SB) but would prefer something which was slightly smoother then the Bird. Only thing I am having second thoughts about is if the 1.35 may be a better choice. I am shaving no more than twice a week anymore and feel maybe the 1.35 is better.
Do you remember when you got on the wait list?

I ordered the 1.05mm gap. I have attempted to take a photo of it. Unfortunately, I do not have a microlens. Perhaps this can give you an idea of what the blade exposure is like. As you can see the mirror finish on the head acts just like a mirror and reflects everything!

View attachment 1206867
Nice photo Jim. But what you're showing is "blade reveal," not "blade exposure." REFERENCE

Ended up going with the 1.35 just because my frequency in shaving has gone down. Ha ha.
You won’t be upset with the gap. I have a 1.55 and shave every other day. It took a while to really feel comfortable with it and every now and then it still bites me but it’s still very smooth and will cut through any amount of growth I foresee me needing it for. Great choice.

1.35 is great if you shave every alternate day or so.
1.55 for when you go 3+ days without shaving.
For daily use I suspect a 1.05/1.15 would work just fine.

Top Bottom