What's new

Lupo stainless?

Interesting question, You could contact IB on Monday to see if that will work. Personally it would look odd IMO but it should work if the top cap blade locaters are machined to the same tolerances to the 2nd generation top cap.

Doesn’t seem like it will

Attachments

• 1561BD98-D5D9-4A61-9DC1-051EB4A4ABD6.png
    1561BD98-D5D9-4A61-9DC1-051EB4A4ABD6.png
    456.4 KB · Views: 61

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
@Bad Bager posted this new Razorock Degrees of aggression chart.
Excellent way to post their degrees of aggression razor scale, they forgot efficentcy but it is a good way to describe something quickly because they more than likely get bombarded with phone calls no doubt about this important charteristic of certain razor models.
RazoRock_Razor_Scale_-_Revised_-_Stacked_-_Final_1024x1024.jpg

Have some great shave! Stay & think safe in these times!

Just received the Lupo 72 today and gave it a whirl.
Not quite as smooth as the DLC, to me.
Still a great razor.
I just prefer the DLC.
I can't wait to try the polished, the DLC is my favorite DE and has been for awhile, but as a head shaver, I do notice just a slight drag with this coating. I ordered all three lupo's to try and compare and are excited to get them here.

I can't wait to try the polished, the DLC is my favorite DE and has been for awhile, but as a head shaver, I do notice just a slight drag with this coating. I ordered all three lupo's to try and compare and are excited to get them here.
I shave my head daily as well.
The 72 surface is smoother.
But the DLC felt rougher and more aggressive shave-wise.
I have really sensitive skin, so ymmv.

The ONLY complete razor still in stock is the Lupo .95 SB with the DLC Halo handle. Looks like the 3 bases are still available though. How many complete razors were available yesterday? I figured all 3 razors with all available handles would be in stock, so I'm surprised they sold out this quick again.

Top Bottom