What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I’m going to be traveling this Wednesday. But I wanted to show off my new WR2 1.25 Darwin. Awesome razor.

F32E62EB-D5E2-4CE4-85B9-65D32943E5B1.jpeg

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Yes, and in the Basic/Matte finish.
That's cool. However I firmly believe that the Wolfman head and handle are designed to work so well together, with precise balance and control. Plus the wolfman handles are absolutely gorgeous. Your handles are lovely too. But i would highly recommend you make an attempt to get a proper wolfman handle in the future if you can. They pop up on the bst from time to time too. Cheers.

That's cool. However I firmly believe that the Wolfman head and handle are designed to work so well together, with precise balance and control. Plus the wolfman handles are absolutely gorgeous. Your handles are lovely too. But i would highly recommend you make an attempt to get a proper wolfman handle in the future if you can. They pop up on the bst from time to time too. Cheers.

+1000. I absolutely agree with this. I understand variety and experimenting, but to me, a Wolfman razor has a head and a handle. A Frankenwolfman is somehow just not the same, in my opinion. Easily rectified, though!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
+1000. I absolutely agree with this. I understand variety and experimenting, but to me, a Wolfman razor has a head and a handle. A Frankenwolfman is somehow just not the same, in my opinion. Easily rectified, though!

Gentlemen, I acknowledge and appreciate your comments but, with all due respect, a balance point is a balance point. Wolfman offers solid and hollow handles, weighted much differently, which impact the feel (and, probably, the balance point) just as a handle from a different manufacturer does.

Before I jumped into the 'deep end of the pool, I purchased a WR2 head in the basic/matte finish to see for myself how a Wolfman performs.

If I determine that it outperforms my other Top Tier razors, then I will invest in additional Wolfman items, including a handle. ;)

Just my opinion and YMMV. :)

Last edited:

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Gentlemen, I acknowledge and appreciate your comments but, with all due respect, a balance point is a balance point. Wolfman offers solid and hollow handles, weighted much differently, which impact the feel (and, probably, the balance point) just as a handle from a different manufacturer does.

Before I jumped into the 'deep end of the pool, I purchased a WR2 head in the basic/matte finish to see for myself how a Wolfman performs.

If I determine that it outperforms my other Top Tier razors, then I will invest in additional Wolfman items, including a handle. ;)

Just my opinion and YMMV. :)
Perfectly reasonable. They are a bit spendy. Enjoy! I'm back on the list for round three!

Top Bottom