What's new

Project day for me!

Today is a project day for me. Over the past couple of months, I have been involved with a research panel for a local food pantry. As part of that, I offered to shoot some videos of me making some stuff out of some of the things that we got an abundance of, namely onions, apples, and carrots. I will be taking video of me showing how to make quick pickled carrots and onions, as well as apple sauce in the Crock Pot.

I also got my straight razor from Razor Emporium in the mail today! I wasn't expecting it until Monday, so I'll be recording an unboxing video of that, too.

Finally, I need to re-proof the ¾ length pre-owned duster coat that I was gifted a couple of months back. I washed it last night and it's drying right now. Once it's dry, I've got a bar of Otter Wax a spreader tool, and a heat gun to make everything water-tight.

I live with chronic migraines, so it's always a challenge to know when I am able to do anything productive. More days than not, I'm under the weather, so I try to make the most out of the days that I have.

Unboxing video nice and food videos, mouth watering as I type. Stay cool, regular breaks and take the meds for those bloomin migraines.

Today is a project day for me. Over the past couple of months, I have been involved with a research panel for a local food pantry. As part of that, I offered to shoot some videos of me making some stuff out of some of the things that we got an abundance of, namely onions, apples, and carrots. I will be taking video of me showing how to make quick pickled carrots and onions, as well as apple sauce in the Crock Pot.

I also got my straight razor from Razor Emporium in the mail today! I wasn't expecting it until Monday, so I'll be recording an unboxing video of that, too.

Finally, I need to re-proof the ¾ length pre-owned duster coat that I was gifted a couple of months back. I washed it last night and it's drying right now. Once it's dry, I've got a bar of Otter Wax a spreader tool, and a heat gun to make everything water-tight.

I live with chronic migraines, so it's always a challenge to know when I am able to do anything productive. More days than not, I'm under the weather, so I try to make the most out of the days that I have.
I feel your pain with the migraines. I live with Vestibular Migraines. Fortunately, mine are not painful, but they come with vertigo, nausea, photophobia and audio issues. I usually draw the shutters, turn out the lights and minimize my movements. The vertigo causes balance problems and at 68 it’s dangerous to fall.

On the other hand I’m glad to see you doing something you love. Keep us posted.

Top Bottom