What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Hope you enjoy the stubby razor Robert - it’d be interesting to learn how it performs.

I VERY nearly bought the Ottoman in Black, then fancied it in gold, then in chrome, then put the black one in the basket - until I decided that sixteen razors were enough, and I really should concentrate on getting far too many blades and soaps! 🙄 And the fact that I have a couple of heavy stubby handles swayed me too!

Mind you, I think I’m still lagging behind you in the brush stakes! 😝

Al.
think thats me on(without looking) 15 or 16 now😂, i cant help myself, if i like something i have to buy it😁😁😁I'll maybe use the Stubby this weekend and let you know what it's like, was supposed to come with Feather blades, but i dont know what these blades are in the box, dont look like Feathers though, I'll look at them later and see🤔, think im at just under 60 brushes now😁

think thats me on(without looking) 15 or 16 now😂, i cant help myself, if i like something i have to buy it😁😁😁I'll maybe use the Stubby this weekend and let you know what it's like, was supposed to come with Feather blades, but i dont know what these blades are in the box, dont look like Feathers though, I'll look at them later and see🤔, think im at just under 60 brushes now😁
60 brushes? You‘re showing off now! 😝 Do you use a different brush for each pass? 🙄😁 Mind you, I can’t talk...🤪 My BAD is in full flow...

Fill your boots mate!

It’s a good read from what I’ve browsed so far - some excellent photos from the 50’s and 60’s, and it includes some great drivers of the past, such as Jim Clark, John Surtees and Phil Hill. Looking forward to reading it properly.
im admin of a car group with 6000+ members, we visited the Jim Clark museum in Duns after one of our group meets early last year👍🏼

Occam's Razor O.R.E.N. - I'm going to call mine O-Ren Ishii 🥰

IMG_0549.jpg
IMG_0550.jpg
IMG_0551.jpg
IMG_0552.jpg
IMG_0553.jpg
IMG_0554.jpg
IMG_0556.jpg
IMG_0559.jpg
IMG_0561.jpg
IMG_0562.jpg

Rockwell 6s plate 6 / Treet Black Beauty (1).

Third shave this week with a new Black Beauty - plates 4, 5 then 6. All very comfortable shaves, so the Treet Carbon has been a success! And the Ariana and Evans aftershave is pleasant and pleasing.
Rockwell 6s plate 6 / Treet Black Beauty (1).

Third shave this week with a new Black Beauty - plates 4, 5 then 6. All very comfortable shaves, so the Treet Carbon has been a success! And the Ariana and Evans aftershave is pleasant and pleasing.

View attachment 1205710
Whoops! Wrong thread! ☺️
I’ll put it in the right place...

Top Bottom