What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
It's a shame I was called into Nursing. With my love for coffee, sweets, and guns I would have made an excellent policeman. Whaddya think @OkieStubble ?

Wanna hear something crazy? I'm actually allergic to coffee. a Decade ago when I started reading this forum, I really got into coffee. I mean, French press, pour over, Turkish, you name it. Even started reading on roasting my own beans.

Then I started getting some kind of weird angina pains in my chest. Thought I was having a heart attack. Well, ended up spending quite a few thousand dollars on stress tests and EKG's and what nots, just to find out I'm allergic to the oils from coffee beans. So it's been no more coffee for awhile now.

I can brew tea, I can do instant coffee, but who wants hot instant coffee? So now, it's usually hot tea when it's cold outside and ice coffee made with instant when it's hot outside.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Wanna hear something crazy? I'm actually allergic to coffee. a Decade ago when I started reading this forum, I really got into coffee. I mean, French press, pour over, Turkish, you name it. Even started reading on roasting my own beans.

Then I started getting some kind of weird angina pains in my chest. Thought I was having a heart attack. Well, ended up spending quite a few thousand dollars on stress tests and EKG's and what nots, just to find out I'm allergic to the oils from coffee beans. So it's been no more coffee for awhile now.

I can brew tea, I can do instant coffee, but who wants hot instant coffee? So now, it's usually hot tea when it's cold outside and ice coffee made with instant when it's hot outside.
Dude....man sorry to hear that.

Looks like I'm overqualified to be a cop! I've got a crappy ticker and have no problem with coffee!

Lol, I hope I'm bullet proof, as I'm pretty sure my lovely War Department will finally get fed up with my dietary choices!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I stumbled upon Trader Joe’s hash browns. They look and taste exactly like McDs hash browns.
sinfully delicious

For those who put the fried eggs on the plate, beside the toast, is there a reason for not putting the eggs on top of the toast?

Just curious, since I have always put the eggs on top of the toast. For several reasons: the eggs stay warm longer (unless you pre-heat the plates), the toast will soak all the runny yolk and the oily bits, no need to scrape/lick the plate for the last of the yolk.
Fixed it.

We are back on the wife's smoothies: yoghurt, Yakult, banana, frozen berries, chia seeds, flax seeds... This all because of bacon and eggs Sunday.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
A very simple taco of an H-E-B Carb Sense tortilla, an egg cooked more like a rolled omelette than scrambled, and Herdez Salsa Casera.

Just a simple scramble, lean grassfed beef, three whole eggs, portabellas sautéed with bell pepper. And some Colby Jack on the bottom. That's right, put that on the BOTTOM so it stays all melty and stuff . Don't say I never taught you anything. Feel awesome on keto, wish I never had to eat carbs

20210106_095318.jpg

Top Bottom