What's new

Lupo stainless?

The dual comb has me intrigued. And for the asking price of $69.99, it's not a bad deal at all. Just might jump in on this when they're available on Tuesday the 5th. That is the scheduled release for the first batch. Also base plates should be available separately for those that already own an SS DLC Lupo.....

The dual comb has me intrigued. And for the asking price of $69.99, it's not a bad deal at all. Just might jump in on this when they're available on Tuesday the 5th. That is the scheduled release for the first batch. Also base plates should be available separately for those that already own an SS DLC Lupo.....
Do you know if the SS Lupo will be offered with the original plates?

I‘m definitely intrigued by the new SS Lupo offerings. If possible come Noon on Tuesday, my plan is to order the top cap and both the .72 & .95 baseplates. I already have a few of the RR handles with which to pair the new heads. Looks very interesting.

Did anyone here see the Razorock "story" feature on Instagram where people asked questions and a lot of it regarded the Lupo SS and other things they planned for 2021. For some reason I can't find this "story" thing now. I'm not sure it's called story, but on Facebook that's what they call it and it usually lasts 24 hours then disappears.

Things that stood out were they mentioned an OC plate and more aggressive plate for BBS, Some "NEW" razor in 2021.

Here's what I'm talking about.

proxy.php

I found it by accident as I just clicked the Razorock logo (the Italian 3 color dome thing) on Instagram and it said something about stickers and had a question by a customer and then below it an answer by Razorock and then 5-10 seconds later it would go to next question. There were at least 25-30 question and answers. After it was done I rewatched it and paused it for some long worded questions so I could read it before it switched to the next question. Now it seems to be gone, and I can't understand why they wouldn't keep it up as it was very insightful questions and answers. These were questions that were only asked a few hours ago according to the time stamp on the Instagram Stories header (where it says 6hours on this example above) At the time I was reading it it varied from 2 to 5 hours ago at that time. Very odd they removed it.

Here's what I'm talking about.

proxy.php

I found it by accident as I just clicked the Razorock logo (the Italian 3 color dome thing) on Instagram and it said something about stickers and had a question by a customer and then below it an answer by Razorock and then 5-10 seconds later it would go to next question. There were at least 25-30 question and answers. After it was done I rewatched it and paused it for some long worded questions so I could read it before it switched to the next question. Now it seems to be gone, and I can't understand why they wouldn't keep it up as it was very insightful questions and answers. These were questions that were only asked a few hours ago according to the time stamp on the Instagram Stories header (where it says 6hours on this example above) At the time I was reading it it varied from 2 to 5 hours ago at that time. Very odd they removed it.
It's still there under the instagram stories.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I‘m definitely intrigued by the new SS Lupo offerings. If possible come Noon on Tuesday, my plan is to order the top cap and both the .72 & .95 baseplates. I already have a few of the RR handles with which to pair the new heads. Looks very interesting.
Why not just get the dual plate that is .72 on one side and .95 on the other? It would save a few bucks and both sides are available during the shave...

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Finally got a .72 after months of waiting for the new line of Lupo's . Also I finally got a UFO handle to add to the different handles I have of the Razorock line.
If you want one you had better order now or wait for the 2nd batch to be coming or made IMO.

Top Bottom