What's new

Cute puppy pics

When our St. Bernard was just a wee bit still a pup, (1 y.o.) circa ‘72.
610C8951-515F-45D6-85E8-24879B736B01.jpeg

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I just have to break from all cute puppy pics. Here's one of my sister's 2 kitties. Brother & sister. Colt (on the left, I think) and Lola (who I met in a club down in Old Soho)
Or, possibly it's a two headed cat.

Attachments

• 1228200521a_HDR~2.jpg
    1228200521a_HDR~2.jpg
    637.4 KB · Views: 6
One of the black puppies is my new dog. They are just 4 weeks old and 4 weeks before I pick up my puppy.

View attachment 1203525

View attachment 1203526

I will take em all love seeing lab pups, more so the Chocolate and Golden. But they are beautiful pups mate I like to let the dog pick me as that way they are loving and very loyal.

My black lab picked me and I still miss him 2 and half years later after he passed.

They sure make a fantastic pet and become part of the family very fast.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I will take em all love seeing lab pups, more so the Chocolate and Golden. But they are beautiful pups mate I like to let the dog pick me as that way they are loving and very loyal.

My black lab picked me and I still miss him 2 and half years later after he passed.

They sure make a fantastic pet and become part of the family very fast.

Labs are perfect fury family members. I agree in the selection process but I put more emphasis in bringing them home at the start of the permanent bonding age and how you introduce it into its new home. What they learn in those first 4 weeks with you is critical to being a well adjusted dog.

Top Bottom