What's new

Wolfman: On the waiting list. Questions.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Well gents ... don’t lose heart. Mine arrived today safe and sound after a 12 day journey from Canada to Pennsylvania. The WR2 1.25 SB is finally back in the house. Now I need to decide on the hollow or solid handle. The difference between them is not as stark as I expected. I hope yours all show up soon, my friends!
View attachment 1201148
That’s a beauty Dan! Enjoy! Hopefully mine will be here soon.

Well gents ... don’t lose heart. Mine arrived today safe and sound after a 12 day journey from Canada to Pennsylvania. The WR2 1.25 SB is finally back in the house. Now I need to decide on the hollow or solid handle. The difference between them is not as stark as I expected. I hope yours all show up soon, my friends!
View attachment 1201148
Back in the saddle again! I have been without a Wolf for about 3 weeks and now realize how much I enjoy owning one. It will be another couple of months before my name is called again, but worth the wait. Congrats on reacquiring your WR2 1.25SB/WRH2 Dan!

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
My 1.25 is still floating around in the Great White North. I guess when it reaches one full month in shipping I will send an email to Tara. It was shipped Dec 8th. I think mine and David's may have been shipped before Dan's. The post office is a total mess right now. Ugh.

My 1.25 is still floating around in the Great White North. I guess when it reaches one full month in shipping I will send an email to Tara. It was shipped Dec 8th. I think mine and David's may have been shipped before Dan's. The post office is a total mess right now. Ugh.
You already have a Wolf, don't you? I can't recall exactly.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Thanks! That’s the ‘basic‘ polish. It’s oxymoronic to call it that, IMHO. It’s really quality work.

It really is! The Wolfman basic polish is better than most other's fully polished versions. Plus the way I tend to not fuss over shining up my razors, the full polishing would be wasted on me anyway. It would be dull after 2 weeks! :)

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Mine was shipped 12/7. No updates since 12/20.

Dec. 2011:31 pm
Item processed
Richmond, BC

Dec. 77:01 pm
Item processed
Edmonton, AB

6:45 am
Shipment received at originating postal facility
Edmonton, AB

Mine was shipped 12/7. No updates since 12/20.

Dec. 2011:31 pm
Item processed
Richmond, BC
Dec. 77:01 pm
Item processed
Edmonton, AB

6:45 am
Shipment received at originating postal facility
Edmonton, AB

I’m guessing it will arrive in the US very soon. My progression looks like this (invoice paid on 12/7)....

6F0B02A8-F8D9-46B9-93E2-8E4E057E6B0A.jpeg

My verdict is the solid wins by a good margin.

I’m looking forward to making my own comparison very soon. I love my solid H2 with 1.15 SB head, but lately I’ve really been enjoying the weight of my Timeless Ti razor......which is what caused me to want to try out the hollow H2 on my new 1.25 SB head. Either way, I plan to divest of one of my H2s, as I also have an H7 coming with the 1.25 (solid, of course...the hollow H7 seems like it would be way too light).

Top Bottom