What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
We could possibly be related. We have the same self aggrandizing DNA and my skin is pretty light, just sayin'. ;)
Never has anyone said anything so kind to me. And I get an incredible farmer's tan in the 2 months of sunshine we get here in Michigan....I'm not sure if my Dad travelled that far south and west though..... Wait a minute. 1965 we went down Rt. 66... Does 66 go through there?

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Well, this is the acquisition thread and clearly, I have acquired greatness from somewhere? :)

You disappoint me, Rob (not really...I knew that would be expecting too much :001_tongu). I thought you'd notice the State of Texas emblem in the corner of the screen at the last of the video. Davis was born in Lubbock...he's only been gone for about 3 months.

But back to the original thread. The last ammo I got, but it was several months ago before the...situation.

1609207227339.png

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
You disappoint me, Rob (not really...I knew that would be expecting too much :001_tongu). I thought you'd notice the State of Texas emblem in the corner of the screen at the last of the video. Davis was born in Lubbock...he's only been gone for about 3 months.

But back to the original thread. The last ammo I got, but it was several months ago before the...situation.

View attachment 1201217

.380? I'd of never guessed that? What semi are you using that in?

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista

Oh...SWMBO said that when she was talking to her daughter yesterday she said that she posted a pic. of her shooting the AR build she did in .300 Blackout on F....well, we won't go there...and they sent her a warning about posting the pic.

Censorship?

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Oh...SWMBO said that when she was talking to her daughter yesterday she said that she posted a pic. of her shooting the AR build she did in .300 Blackout on F....well, we won't go there...and they sent her a warning about posting the pic.

Censorship?

Maybe just a little bit! Way off topic but I just nuked my IG account. Something in the new TOS that says I allow them access my contacts, my text messages, my photos, information of any devices near me, anything on my PC if I happen to have IG on that platform, can access my camera and microphone at Will a.k.a. turn them on and off remotely just because! Part of that family... Don’t have the latter and now I don’t have the former! How will I survive?🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom