What's new

Lupo stainless?

The DLC Lupo is also my favorite DE and can't wait for the SS Lupo, should be a smooth, awesome shaver.

Just curious, what is all of your go to blade in the Lupo? I have tried Nacets, Silver Blues, and Feathers. Although I love Silver Blues in all of my razors, the Feather seems to be so smooth and efficient in the DLC Lupo.

I just tried a Kai blade for the first time in my Lupo and was amazed by how much I liked it!

Kai’s have never worked well for me in the past with other razors, but with the Lupo it was incredible.

Lo and behold...

Lupo SS.PNG

Agreed. The DLC Lupo is own of the best razors I've ever used.
What is your go to blade that you typically use in it? I find the Feather to work the best in mine, although I primarily use Gillette Silver Blues in most everything and are pretty much my favorite blade. I also tried a Nacet in the DLC recently and it wasn't too bad, I am liking the Nacet's in several of my DE's, including the .84 Gamechanger SB.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
The DLC Lupo is definitely a very good razor. The DLC does, on my face, have a different 'feel' than my uncoated stainless razors. Not a real concern, but different.

I am anticipating the release of the uncoated Stainless Lupo.

Italian barber told me that it was going on sale last week and yet no sign yet?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

The DLC Lupo is definitely a very good razor. The DLC does, on my face, have a different 'feel' than my uncoated stainless razors. Not a real concern, but different.

I am anticipating the release of the uncoated Stainless Lupo.
I agree with you on the "feel" of the DLC, a lot of folks have talked about how it drags, etc. I don't quite get that feeling, but I do get a slightly less smooth feel than I do with a polished DE. It looks like they changed the head a bit to, so hopefully that won't change the performance too much, if any. But yes, I am ready to pick one/ a couple up as soon as they list them.

What is your go to blade that you typically use in it? I find the Feather to work the best in mine, although I primarily use Gillette Silver Blues in most everything and are pretty much my favorite blade. I also tried a Nacet in the DLC recently and it wasn't too bad, I am liking the Nacet's in several of my DE's, including the .84 Gamechanger SB.

Kai. These blades don't work for me in most razors, but in the Lupo it was a match made in heaven.

I did finally get a response from Italian Barber regarding the release of the SS Lupo, their response was as follows:

" We have them ready to go but I believe we are waiting for the new year after the logistics carriers catch up. Too many delays right now for a big release.

There will be three plates; .72 SB, .95 SB, and a dual comb

Kind Regards,
Tom
The RazoRock & ItalianBarber Support Team
"

Hopefully this means we will see something soon, awesome news that there will be several options also.

I did finally get a response from Italian Barber regarding the release of the SS Lupo, their response was as follows:

" We have them ready to go but I believe we are waiting for the new year after the logistics carriers catch up. Too many delays right now for a big release.

There will be three plates; .72 SB, .95 SB, and a dual comb

Kind Regards,
Tom
The RazoRock & ItalianBarber Support Team
"

Hopefully this means we will see something soon, awesome news that there will be several options also.

Excellent news!

I wonder what gap the Dual Plate will be?

Top Bottom