What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

shoelessjoe

"I took out a Chihuahua!"
Maybe I'm wrong here but pics of the AUG or it didn't happen...
The devil’s in the details ... I said, “I recently picked up...” which could read, that after picking it up I set it back down or quite possibly, handed it to a friend. 😬
Check your message in-box in a few...

Yvette got me a pair of Graystone Tactical shirts for my birthday/Christmas. Think deep concealment and a little awkward to draw but I’ll be darned if it isn’t the most comfortable holster I own and I’m digging a compression shirt gun or no!
View attachment 1197281

And as a “non-shooting related” score I’ve always wanted an automatic and saw this at the LGS yesterday. Absolutely huge with a 4” blade, will fly out of your hand if you ain’t holding on (Recoil? On a pocket knife?!?), and is probably a bit over kill but I love everything Elishiwitz so I had to grab it. Hogue EX-A05 spear point...
View attachment 1197284

Great looking knife!

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Had 2 sets of external weight sets for the big girl arrive. Adds another 3 pounds so she's up to a svelt 24 pounds minus the bolt, suppressor, and magazine. Also had some replacement parts land (Thank you for the hook-up MDT) so I swapped those out and upgraded all the screws in the butt stock from 10-32 x.375" black oxide to 10-32x.500" stainless screws, blue loctite'd everything, and torqued them to 40 in/lbs. Have I mentioned that the .338LM will rattle a rifle to death? :lol: I still have to re-torque the action screws every so often.
6E52D863-B4BA-49B6-8C8D-5F4B65868FF9.jpeg

F91AB97E-28F8-452F-857E-926613AE1CC2.jpeg

P.S No serial numbers were harmed in the taking of these photos...

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Reading from you on this board usually lightens up my day so you’re welcome :c1:

MIP: Conciseness - much in little (words)
Oh my!

I live my life SO LARGELY and love the sound of my voice so much that I could NEVER have that motto!

If I lighten up your day friend, here's a hint:

You need a better class of loser to hang out with! You could do so MUCH more with your life. YOU KNOW SOMETHING OUR FIRST PRESIDENT DIDN'T: LATIN!

I'm reading a fascinating book right now on my Tracfone about our first four presidents. "First Principles" by Thomas E. Ricks......Geo. Washington may have known Latin, but if he did it was rudimentary like my knowledge: he was self taught, much like myself. And he loved Cato I just learned from that book. Truly a GREAT read so far.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Oh my!

I live my life SO LARGELY and love the sound of my voice so much that I could NEVER have that motto!

If I lighten up your day friend, here's a hint:

You need a better class of loser to hang out with! You could do so MUCH more with your life. YOU KNOW SOMETHING OUR FIRST PRESIDENT DIDN'T: LATIN!

I'm reading a fascinating book right now on my Tracfone about our first four presidents. "First Principles" by Thomas E. Ricks......Geo. Washington may have known Latin, but if he did it was rudimentary like my knowledge: he was self taught, much like myself. And he loved Cato I just learned from that book. Truly a GREAT read so far.

Not taking one's self too seriously, is the mark of high intelligence... :)

Top Bottom