What's new

Merry Christmas.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
1EFF8FC8-D434-4EDF-A7EB-AB35414799EB.jpeg
535868EB-CFCA-4DD3-9C54-D7F6AED9FA96.jpeg

Merry Christmas to everyone out here in The Great Southern Land. We are staying in Katoomba this Christmas. Woke up to fog. Yep Summer here in Australia and we have fog for Christmas day. We are looking at a temperature of 15 degrees Celsius and showers. Weetbix for breakfast, corned beef sandwiches for lunch and leftover Noodles for tea tonight. What is everyone else up to today?

I can't imagine what it must be like to have the seasons backwards and Christmas in the summer. The images of Christmas, with snow and sleighs, are so northern centric, that we forget that half the world has it the other way. And where Jesus was born there's no snow. Anyhow, Merry Christmas to you mate.

Reactions: abj

Legion

Staff member
View attachment 1199463View attachment 1199464
Merry Christmas to everyone out here in The Great Southern Land. We are staying in Katoomba this Christmas. Woke up to fog. Yep Summer here in Australia and we have fog for Christmas day. We are looking at a temperature of 15 degrees Celsius and showers. Weetbix for breakfast, corned beef sandwiches for lunch and leftover Noodles for tea tonight. What is everyone else up to today?
I think I might have spent a night there, a long time ago. My mate got married in the Blue Mountains, and my then SWMBO and I spent a few days holidaying there, in various places. Nice spot.

Top Bottom