What's new

What’d you get for Christmas/Holidays this year? Pics are great!

Thought it’d be fun to have a thread to share/see what everyone got for Christmas/the holidays this year! Pictures are always fun to see!

Family Christmas yesterday, got a couple of new things! Semogue 830, RazoRock what the puck, and the GameChanger with both the .68 and .84 plates! Merry Christmas y’all! I hope Santa brings you everything you wished for!
C0A12F00-C0A3-474E-A468-CAAB18EBA2EA.jpeg
FBF47E1F-B7EA-4E49-BE38-5E5A6A52A050.jpeg

Ima not allowed to open my gifts until Christmas morning. ☹

Yes, I am 51 going on 12. 🤪

I am expecting a Simpsons or Spiffo shaving brush and maybe a LikeGrandpa or Razorock razor. 🤞 And maybe some PdP 63 aftershave, a pony...
I hear ya! I’ve been trying to get my wife to let me open my gifts early too! Those above were from my parents. Can’t wait to see some pictures!

my wife ordered me a new Timeless Ti Scalloped .95 base plate ... I'm sure it will be wonderful but so far it is missing in action with the USPS and hasn't been seen in over 10 days... stay tuned.
Don’t know whether to like or send a sad face to this. I’ll go with wow 😳 Congrats and condolences I suppose. Hopefully they find it soon!🤞🤞I’ve heard some rough stories lately about shipping from the usps.😬

Don’t know whether to like or send a sad face to this. I’ll go with wow 😳 Congrats and condolences I suppose. Hopefully they find it soon!🤞🤞I’ve heard some rough stories lately about shipping from the usps.😬
I sent an inquiry to the USPS website and I'm curious to see if i ever get a reply given how busy/short staffed they are.

We're postponing Christmas with one side of the family until early March because my father-in-law has a job out of town until then. I know for a fact that he got me an entire Malbolge set including beard oil and solid cologne. I had some other PAA stuff on the list that I'm pretty sure he also got to hit free shipping. But I get to look forward to it for a couple of extra months.

No gifts as such for me. But I treated myself to a tube of Proraso Blue and a tub of Cella Extra Bio. Plus some Permasharp half blades which I think are great. Just a wee festive treat!
You picked a couple good ones to treat yourself too! I enjoy both of those! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you!

We're postponing Christmas with one side of the family until early March because my father-in-law has a job out of town until then. I know for a fact that he got me an entire Malbolge set including beard oil and solid cologne. I had some other PAA stuff on the list that I'm pretty sure he also got to hit free shipping. But I get to look forward to it for a couple of extra months.
Awesome! Sounds like a great gift, really cool to hear that you’ll still be able to get together with family too! Christmas multiple times a year sounds like a fun idea, I always enjoy spending time with the people that mean the most to me in life! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Top Bottom