What's new

Tobacquisitions - December 2020

Picked up a bundle of Death Buckets, Room 101 Matt Booth.
9D57966B-F1BC-47B3-AF9B-A02FF20CAA26.jpeg

This was waiting for me when the Thanksgiving holiday was over. I'm retiring at the end of the month, so I'm trying to get a few more serious tobacco buys in before my personal discretionary income takes a cut. My Social, Menu, and Financial Advisor has a financial plan for our post retirement lives that doesn't include my profligate spending on pipe tobacco!
proxy.php

Thought it was interesting that I received an email about these this afternoon letting me know they were in stock at three “local” shops. Great way for them to drive sales.
Congrats on joining the club man 👍
Post picks of what you get, depending on your delivery day it might be slightly different than what Jim and I get that month.
I think Brian came up with the idea of ACA to help out local cigar stores drive up foot traffic.
Keep your eye on the “rare” stuff, they go quick.

This was waiting for me when the Thanksgiving holiday was over. I'm retiring at the end of the month, so I'm trying to get a few more serious tobacco buys in before my personal discretionary income takes a cut. My Social, Menu, and Financial Advisor has a financial plan for our post retirement lives that doesn't include my profligate spending on pipe tobacco!
proxy.php
Sweet Jesus man!! That’s awesome Kelly. congrats on both retirement and That sweet haul.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
proxy.php
I’ve been retired for several years now and while that’s a good haul, you are going to need a lot more 😂.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
proxy.php

Congrats on the impending retirement!

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
proxy.php

Enjoy retirement!:pipe:

Top Bottom