Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Another beauty (at least for me):

Shick Krona.JPG

Shick Krona-2.JPG

Schick Krona booklet.jpg

Schick Krona booklet-2.jpg

Last edited:
How fun to see it again ! I'm the one who sold it to you :D Since then, I saw a few identical ones, some were marked "Gerbault" in the case. I know now these were made by Leresche, for other brands.

The inscription "Lejer" with a "J" is weird as it doesn't mean anything, but it is close to "Léger", which means lightweight in french. It is definitely a word Leresche would have used to describe this razor : fine and light !

How fun to see it again ! I'm the one who sold it to you :D Since then, I saw a few identical ones, some were marked "Gerbault" in the case. I know now these were made by Leresche, for other brands.

The inscription "Lejer" with a "J" is weird as it doesn't mean anything, but it is close to "Léger", which means lightweight in french. It is definitely a word Leresche would have used to describe this razor : fine and light !

Thank you very much for info! I too, thought "lejer" might be a misspelling of some sort of "leger". And it is indeed, a very mild one.
That's quite a small world, then. :) I bought it on Etsy, if I remember well.

I just discovered the STAR DE razor. The shave I got from it impressed me so much I bought a second one. (Still waiting it’s arriva)
The one I have now seems to be an oddball with a different handle than you see on all the other STAR DE’s. The gold matches exactly, but the handle seems to be like the ones on their SE razors. I’m sure there are variations, but this is the only one I’ve seen with an older SE style handle.
6A29219D-B33C-40B4-86B7-107A35E9174C.jpeg

I just discovered the STAR DE razor. The shave I got from it impressed me so much I bought a second one. (Still waiting it’s arriva)
The one I have now seems to be an oddball with a different handle than you see on all the other STAR DE’s. The gold matches exactly, but the handle seems to be like the ones on their SE razors. I’m sure there are variations, but this is the only one I’ve seen with an older SE style handle.

Great shaver. And the fully-knurled handle version is fantastic.

610D5200-F002-4D61-BA85-49A2F2D3D7CE.jpeg

Wow, this is a great thread, so many beautiful razors. Although not as nice as some here, I've acquired a few myself. Here are some that I've picked up in the wild over the last couple of years.

First up are 3 French razors I recently found at a flea market in Paris.
View attachment 884154
View attachment 884156
View attachment 884157

I'm still looking for some information on the top razor and was wondering if you knew anything about it. I found it a couple of years ago at the Saint-Ouen flea market. It says ETs REGNIER on the handle and no writing on the cap or comb. After doing a little research, it looks like it's from a Honda dealership in a small town north of Paris, close to the English Channel. I just ran across your post above and was wondering if you think it could be a rebranded Leresche?

Top Bottom