What's new

rockwell 6s

well black friday shopping i have now got a 6s on the way from rockwells . After owning a 6c for a a year plus and thinking that the 6s was too much of a hit on the wallet to justify , with black friday discount its actualy cheeper than when i bought my 6c so i pulled the trigger now its just the dhl wait might be here for next christmas lol.

Fantastic buy. You've got one fantastic heirloom razor which will last for several generations. I've got a few copies in all the colors and have also gifted them. Which color did you get it in ?

Fantastic buy. You've got one fantastic heirloom razor which will last for several generations. I've got a few copies in all the colors and have also gifted them. Which color did you get it in ?

im not realy one for colour's so i just got the normal stainless version . as to me the colour coating is just another thing to wear and look rough with age .

im not realy one for colour's so i just got the normal stainless version . as to me the colour coating is just another thing to wear and look rough with age .
I agree with your thoughts relating to coated razors. I do enjoy the look of the matte stainless. It looks like a serious razor. Hopefully you can find a relative or friend to gift the 6C razor and introduce them to DE shaving. My 6S in matte stainless is currently my favorite razor.

well black friday shopping i have now got a 6s on the way from rockwells . After owning a 6c for a a year plus and thinking that the 6s was too much of a hit on the wallet to justify , with black friday discount its actualy cheeper than when i bought my 6c so i pulled the trigger now its just the dhl wait might be here for next christmas lol.
I just checked the Rockwell website and they are sold out of the stainless and black models of the 6S. Sounds to me like Santa is going to make a lot of people happy for Christmas

I just checked the Rockwell website and they are sold out of the stainless and black models of the 6S. Sounds to me like Santa is going to make a lot of people happy for Christmas.
Being a perennial member of Santa's "Lump of Coal = Too Good for Them" list means I had to order myself a 6s from West Coast Shaving a few minutes ago.

I think we can all agree this was a moral imperative.

Being a perennial member of Santa's "Lump of Coal = Too Good for Them" list means I had to order myself a 6s from West Coast Shaving a few minutes ago.

I think we can all agree this was a moral imperative.
Nice! Cyber Monday price and free shipping. It was the first razor that I bought, of course I paid full price but no regrets. It's been my daily driver.

Reactions: nav
Congrats!

Congratulations! I love my 6S!

I find the 6s more effecient then my 6c.

I was wondering if there is a difference. I do love my 6S! I would have thought they would be similar, with maybe the 6C a little better being chromed and therefore slicker/smoother - but not as durable.

Looong story short, I actually have both, but have never tried the 6C. I got the 6C (as part of a Contributor's BST package), but already had the 6S (that I got off of BST).

That's a great razor. It's my daily driver for now. I do have a razorock game changer on the way though so we shall see if that takes the 6s off the throne.

There's blades that I've hated on other razors that work great on the 6s.

After owning a 6c for a a year plus and thinking that the 6s was too much of a hit on the wallet to justify , with black friday discount its actualy cheeper than when i bought my 6c so i pulled the trigger now its just the dhl wait might be here for next christmas lol
I had the 6C first too, found out how good it was, and had to get the robust edition. Enjoy!

The matte steel handle feels ultra non-slip, compared with chrome.

Top Bottom