What's new

Official Clubman site offering 50% off all aftershaves with free shipping

temptation, but it will only allow one item in my cart. temptation averted.

The site/ordering process is a little hinky. It took me 3-4 attempts to get what I wanted into my cart and to get an order to go through. I ordered 4 bottles of aftershave.

I need these like a need a hole in the head, but I grabbed a couple of the small 1.7oz bottles at $2 apiece.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Yeah, I had to jump on some of that goodness.

I ordered a large bottle of VIBR, Lustray Coachman, Tequila Tease and Lustray Draggon Noir. One known product and three I've never tried before.

Thanks for posting to let us know.

Last edited:
I did not have any trouble and barely shut myself off at 4 bottles. Started out with small bottles thwn....nah better get the bigger ones lol. Please no one talk me into venturing down the lustray line...please...do not.... Nobody? Lol

I had to add a 1.7 oz bottle of the Veg to my order. I've read so much both good and bad about it I had to try it myself to see if I'm one of the "chosen ones". On top of that I ordered two bottles of Osage Rub which I love and another favorite, Citrus Musk.

Check out failed 3 times... will try again later.

Did you choose Paypal? I think when I ordered over the weekend, Paypal didn't go through the first time so I refreshed the browser window, went through the ordering process again, and the 2nd time it went through.

Did you choose Paypal? I think when I ordered over the weekend, Paypal didn't go through the first time so I refreshed the browser window, went through the ordering process again, and the 2nd time it went through.

The same thing happened to me using PayPal. It took me 3-4 times just to get them to let me have more than 2 items in my cart. When I finally got to the check out stage I had to refresh the browser window a couple of times before it finally went through.

Perhaps it is overloaded with everyone scoring CLUBMAN! I, too, had to grab the veg. Been hesitant but at bargain price...why not?

PayPal check-out failed again.
I was able to get it to work by selecting the regular checkout button, then choosing the PayPal option.

Top Bottom