What's new

THE THIN BLUE SMOKE THREAD XII

16oz Prime NY Strips over oak in my fire pit last night. Grilled zucchini, baked potato, and a caprese salad with fresh basil from our herb garden.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I am just the opposite. I have always worked overtime but I have finally reached that point in my career/life where I don’t want to work it anymore.

martym

We both are working Thanksgiving day so the wife decided that I want to do a turkey today.
67BAEA71-462E-4095-AB16-EEDF66C9DBF8.jpeg

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
SWMBO smoked a turkey breast and a slab of St. Louis ribs today, but I had to tend the fawr. She had the air intake vent almost completely closed and wondered why the smoker wasn't getting hot. :lol:

Awaiting the sides of sweet 'taters, stuffing, broccoli, and pumpkin pie.

1606428237485.png

1606428293087.png

FYI win dixie here is selling pork butt bone in .99 lb this weekend, looks like ill try and get one and smoke em.

Not sure if I am enabling anyone else, :c1:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
$50 bucks. I couldn't get any craigslist venders to deliver, so I took matters into my own hands...I mean this is serious business.

Pecan 1/4 cord.

20201206_104258.jpg

martym

I have avoided OT for years, next year is going to be different. I want to get into reloading and plan to buy a Dillon RL550C around June or so.
I have been quarantined for 3 out of the last 4 weeks so not working overtime has been pretty easy.
I just wonder what my pay will be without Sunday pay, holiday pay, and night differential pay.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have been quarantined for 3 out of the last 4 weeks so not working overtime has been pretty easy.
I just wonder what my pay will be without Sunday pay, holiday pay, and night differential pay.
Now that the house has been paid off, I haven’t needed the extra pay. It would be nice, but I like time at home better. I work second shift, and just 3 years ago my company finally decided to add our differential pay (10% in my case) during vacations, too. It took them long enough.

Top Bottom