What's new

Halloween Contest

USPS is saying the package should be here on the 13th.. They have been slow rolling packages to me quite a bit this year..

You have a lot of company. USPS is taking longer due to the virus. Two aspects: USPS has workers out with the virus. Secondly, there are more people than ever before ordering online. So the volume is crushing. Honestly, USPS is doing a fine job in my book al things considered.

Not in but short and sweet....the time i was most the scared in life would have to be when i was on the gold coast as a kid and i loved to swim as did mum well we didnt swim where the flags where as alot of people didnt really worry about that sort of thing we just went and swam...i wasnt in that deep maybe around knee high as a adult splashing around making noise having fun as you do...then i felt very cold as you do after a long time in the pool so i started to look around and what did i see instantly a huge fin not even far away from me id say a few M away suffice to say i bolted out of that water faster than ive ever seen myself run before huffing and puffing scared for my life that id get eaten like from
Jaws ( yea my uncle tortured me
With it and watched it on a regular basis it got to the point i was to scared to take a bath) i didnt tell my mother who was sun baking up the beach slightly ...if i didnt look around at that moment i may of been shark food...that was probably the scariest moment for me..kinda wasnt short lol but not long either

...what did i see instantly a huge fin not even far away from me id say a few M away...
great-white-3.jpg

🙀

You have a lot of company. USPS is taking longer due to the virus. Two aspects: USPS has workers out with the virus. Secondly, there are more people than ever before ordering online. So the volume is crushing. Honestly, USPS is doing a fine job in my book al things considered.

The Land Ho! finally arrived today!!
I'll have to give it a splash this weekend...

Top Bottom