What's new

brushes so far

Could you please tell me what BAD stands for?I know its if you get too much shaving gear i just don't know what it stands for.I've asked two people and they've ignored me.I'm new to all this de shaving and i honestly don't know.Please tell me and no i'm not joking.Thanks.
When in doubt, check the B&B Wiki Abbreviations (and Acronyms) page. :wink2:

Could you please tell me what BAD stands for?I know its if you get too much shaving gear i just don't know what it stands for.I've asked two people and they've ignored me.I'm new to all this de shaving and i honestly don't know.Please tell me and no i'm not joking.Thanks.
see Tomo's answer, it's the right answer !

My meager beginnings...plan on making plenty more.
20201023_183433.jpg

my collection so far, i have had another 2 put away as Christmas prezzies from my mother, and im waiting on another 3 arriving, including 1boar brush, who knows how large the collection will become, p.s, i know theres members with much larger collections than this👍🏼
Can you edit the post to name them?

Ok you asked and here is my collection so as you can see you can never have enough brushes there is 190 in that unit just need 10 to make the 200
I laughed thinking about what must go through your head when you're about to buy a new brush. I think you could be the founder of Brushaholics Anonymous. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom