What's new

In stock tobacco thread

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
250 boxes of SG at kbven.com. Only one box of St James Flake and it’s in my cart. If some wants it I’ll cancel it so you can get it. If not it will self cancel in 20 min. FVF, SL, Best Brown etc. still there.

250 boxes of SG at kbven.com. Only one box of St James Flake and it’s in my cart. If some wants it I’ll cancel it so you can get it. If not it will self cancel in 20 min. FVF, SL, Best Brown etc. still there.

Good find! I’ve been keeping my eyes out for Grousemoor. Never tried it, thought it might be an interesting blend to try. Someday I’ll try that and chocolate flake.

I like coming to this thread occasionally for "ideas". Best part is that I always wait a day or two before heading to the sites mentioned. Invariably, most of what's under discussion has been scooped up, so I am left to think, "Not worth the shipping costs for three tins."

Money saved.

I like coming to this thread occasionally for "ideas". Best part is that I always wait a day or two before heading to the sites mentioned. Invariably, most of what's under discussion has been scooped up, so I am left to think, "Not worth the shipping costs for three tins."

Money saved.
I do that a lot too. That's how I grabbed Carolina Red Flake. I've never had it before and thought it was worth a try for the rarity of the release. Hopefully it gets better with age. Right out of the tin with 3 different pipes (2 briars and a cob) I'm not a fan. I go to the sites mentioned and see what else I've been wanting to try, if items are missing and out of stock I usually just wait and when it's sold out my mind moves on to something else :)

Top Bottom