What's new

2yrs non smoking today!

I used to be a heavy chain smoke for around 10yrs then decided to go cold turkey and it worked for me i no longer feel that craving for a smoke...my health...breathing..taste smell everything has improved..just wanted to share :3..back when i did smoke i liked roll your owns mainly champion ruby and winfield gold

Good on you, mate! If you look into the evidence, a person who has not smoked for 10-15 years will have repaired a lot of the damage done. Their health risks will be approaching those of someone the same age who has not smoked.

it did take alot of willpower because i was in a home with somebody who also smoked 24/7 and you cant expect them to give up while you are

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Well done. Remember you have not given anything up, and you are not doing without anything. In fact you have reclaimed something back - pride, dignity, self respect, and freedom from the slavery of addiction, because slavery is exactly what it is. Over eight years free of nicotine and fours years abstinent from alcohol for me, one day at a time. 👍

Well done brother. I gave up a 40 a day non filter habbit back in 97, cold turkey too. Don't miss it one bit. Gave up the booze back in 2005, boy some days I still hanker after a cold one on the way home.

It’s tough, man. Good job.

I smoked for about 30 years and quit 5 years ago. I still vape a bit of nicotine from time to time and have the odd non-inhaled cigar. Not good, but much better than smoking!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I only miss my pipes, but I inhaled them, and I have lung disease (completely unrelated to smoking) which I didn't have when I was smoking.

I'm an addictive personality type, so I tend to over do anything worth doing, lol!

So good for you! I was a "roll your own" type, but even that money adds up. Invest those savings! You will be amazed at the shaving gear you can amass with the money saved!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I used to be a heavy chain smoke for around 10yrs then decided to go cold turkey and it worked for me i no longer feel that craving for a smoke...my health...breathing..taste smell everything has improved..just wanted to share :3..back when i did smoke i liked roll your owns mainly champion ruby and winfield gold

Spectacular, and it just keeps getting better. I am at 6.5 years now. I now have to work on taking off the weight I gained.

Top Bottom