What's new

I have an idea

Shaving stations

DE razor shower holder

Last edited:
I'm just assembling some odds and ends. Eventually I'll make a new post with all the print Settings in a single thread or two so people won't have to scroll

shaving bowls

Bowl+lid

Scuttle

Bowl holder

Open air soap dish /w stabilizer

Last edited:
3 piece printable DE razor

Merkur Future travel cover

34C cover

Last edited:
I have been hunting for something that will work as a display stand. Interested in what designs come about. Has anyone seen a flower turtle used to display razors? Something designed like this or a flat fan for 10-12 pieces would be ideal.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something like this?

Straight rack

Razor stand x5

Universal razor hook

Futur razor stand single

Razor/brush ledge holder

Last edited:
Shaving soap/puck containers

Snap on soap coaster

Shaving brush holders (drip dry)

24mm brush handle

20mm-22mm brush handle

Adjustable loft shaving brush handle

Last edited:
Straight razor scales

Corner drawers

Single straight razor stand

So, again, I'll probably end up making a separate new thread with all the blueprints under a single thread or two for better organization. I'll include some basic information about 3d printing in general. Is there anything else you guys think the thread should include before I make it?

So, again, I'll probably end up making a separate new thread with all the blueprints under a single thread or two for better organization. I'll include some basic information about 3d printing in general. Is there anything else you guys think the thread should include before I make it?
Perhaps a recommendation of a "home use" 3d printer? Or a couple options anyway. We have a couple here at work. 1 is a big cabinet and something you would not expect to be able to afford. The other is a little desk top model that is big enough to do any of these projects and was very affordable. Cannot remember exact price, but it surprised me.

Ha, I had a lulzbot tab open on my iPad for weeks. I finally closed it when I accepted I was not going to be buying a 3D printer this year. I did have a V2 version (or a a derivative of V2, I forget) of that straight razor stand printed by a service, though :)

Easy for me to assign other people homework :p but this (maintaining a list of designs) seems like something the wiki would excel at. Forum posts ideal for for discussions about designs, requests/proposals for designs, printing setup and troubleshooting discussions, etc. but perhaps a comprehensive archive of links to the designs in the wiki, all in one place, might make finding them easier in the distant future.

Great collection of files. I have played around on Thiniverse a couple of times and didn't really find much that interested me for shaving stuff but these are great and I saved several of them. I have some Stirling samples coming and might start printing some of the containers today yet. Thanks for putting these together.

Top Bottom