What's new

Gentlemans groom room

Yes...it's that other, lesser known Dundee he was referring to, I suspect...

The one that serves haggis. Not like Dundee, Ohio. Which is unincorporated...but does possess its own post office. And has a Tasty Freeze.
No you are wrong, I saw he lived in Scotland and I was just messing with him. Plus I live too far from Ohio.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Yes...it's that other, lesser known Dundee he was referring to, I suspect...

The one that serves haggis. Not like Dundee, Ohio. Which is unincorporated...but does possess its own post office. And has a Tasty Freeze.

Tasty Freeze!!!!!!!

that is where it is all at!!!!!!

camo

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
FWIW in regards to the OP, I have 3 of the "Essence of Scotland" soaps from the Gent's Groom Room and I love the way they smell; Highland Bothy, Mountain Yew, and Berry Fields O'Blair. I had a trip to Scotland that was canceled TWICE due to the pandemic, so I had to assuage my grief with some software purchases. Trip has been rescheduled for October 2021.

FWIW in regards to the OP, I have 3 of the "Essence of Scotland" soaps from the Gent's Groom Room and I love the way they smell; Highland Bothy, Mountain Yew, and Berry Fields O'Blair. I had a trip to Scotland that was canceled TWICE due to the pandemic, so I had to assuage my grief with some software purchases. Trip has been rescheduled for October 2021.
the various scented soaps are on my list to purchase as well as whatever else takes my fancy when I'm there, i haven't actually tried any of their stuff yet, will it be your first trip to Scotland?, if i can help in any way with places to visit or anything, just drop me a message I'm always happy to help👍🏼

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
the various scented soaps are on my list to purchase as well as whatever else takes my fancy when I'm there, i haven't actually tried any of their stuff yet, will it be your first trip to Scotland?, if i can help in any way with places to visit or anything, just drop me a message I'm always happy to help👍🏼

Yes, first trip to Scotland. Only other times I was in the UK were a couple of brief trips to London back in '04 & '18. Got to spend a wonderful 2 weeks on the west coast of Ireland in '13. Definitely looking forward to Scotland! Planning to stay primarily in Edinburgh with a couple of side trips. Trip has been postponed to most likely 2022 (thank goodness for trip insurance) Am hoping to visit the Causewayside Turkish Barbers for a shave! Got any pub recommendations?

Top Bottom