What's new

Straight Razor Acquisition Thread

Picked up this AOS Thiers Issard on Facebook Marketplace from a college student, who sold it for beer money(local pickup). I wonder if he had any clue how much his parents paid for it and the AOS Silvertip Badger Brush he sold me?
4C847A11-9991-4FF9-9367-475445851921.jpeg

Picked up this AOS Thiers Issard on Facebook Marketplace from a college student, who sold it for beer money(local pickup). I wonder if he had any clue how much his parents paid for it and the AOS Silvertip Badger Brush he sold me?
View attachment 1168216

damn, the blonde horn scales too!!!!

congrats on the collegiate score. probably didn't give a rats posterior region how much it cost the parents.

camo

damn, the blonde horn scales too!!!!

congrats on the collegiate score. probably didn't give a rats posterior region how much it cost the parents.

camo
Thanks! He really didn’t... seriously impressive how much he didn’t...

Unfortunately for his parents, their loss, my gain. At least he got some beer out of it. He actually said “beer money,” then walked into the gas station we met at and walked out with some Bush Light.

Last edited:
3 more days until my strop and first straight (Dovo Astrale) arrive... haven't been cutting myself to bad with the shavette either. Hopefully I don't find myself missing strop conditioner or oil for the razor. In the meantime I will just look at pictures of all the pretty things you guys have been collecting....

Don't mind me... *drool*

proxy.php

proxy.php

These beauties finally landed from Europe. That’s just oil on blade still haven’t wiped off. Anyway I bought these as a birthday present to myself the first week of May. They made it to NY and bounced back to Belgium because of a mistake by Belgium post where they then were lost up until a couple weeks ago and they made there second trip and finally landed today :) feels like a second birthday [emoji23] anyway they are mint and I couldn’t be happier
Both natural scale
MK4
Mk32

Great day gents,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What was your source for these? I have been on the hunt for a tortoise shell Heljestrand for some time.

Top Bottom