What's new

Damn Comfortable Shave

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Once again I managed to shave without eating or tasting my shaving soap. I realize that's beyond the capacities of some of my friends, but I have to brag about the limited skill set I actually possess as opposed to pretending skills I don't have.

Tabac friends warn you.jpg

Speaking Of Skills

I'm Able To Notice How Bad Some Soaps Smell
(And Not Sure You Are)

Hence The Warning​

Back to our regular programing...​

Today's Kit In All Respects Duplicated
The Kit Used Yesterday​
10-9-20.Vitos.RV.D01.2 band.FOCS.640.JPG

So, it was another really good shave. Today's betters yesterday's only because today I buffed the soul patch area of my lower lip enough to better smooth it.

Happy shaves to you,

Jim

Phone problems so only old photos until the issue is resolved which might mean a new phone.

Electronics repair tech here. A new phone is awfully expensive. It could very well be the shaving equipment causing the phone issue. If I were troubleshooting this on my workbench, my first step would be to buy more razors, soaps, and brushes to see if that resolves the problem. No sense buying a new phone if there is a simple fix...

Last edited:
My wife saves money buying fabric.

Wow. If that's the case, you married well my friend! There are fewer and fewer people these days that would even recognize good fabric, let alone what to do with it. If your wife is among both the former and the latter, you are well and truly blessed! 👍👍👍

My wife and I grew up in a small town in Maine, and she's now teaching our 9 year old daughter to sew. The ability to sew is a lost skill that I'm so pleased that my daughter is gaining! :)

Last edited:

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Wow. If that's the case, you married well my friend! There are fewer and fewer people these days that would even recognize good fabric, let alone what to do with it. If your wife is among both the former and the latter, you are well and truly blessed! 👍👍👍

My wife and I grew up in a small town in Maine, and she's now teaching our 9 year old daughter to sew. The ability to sew is a lost skill that I'm so pleased that my daughter is gaining! :)

My wife is a quilter. Quilters buy 20% of all the fabric. My wife's trying to do her part.

Sarah.Quilt.Beach.JPG

Her quilts are beautiful that's for sure. Mostly I don't have photos but I do of this one (which is a couple or so years ago).

I'm fully supportive of the hobby.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
No new photos on this Sunday, but my shave was very nice.

RV Shavemac D01 2 Band
Wizamet, Flipped
FOCS
Vitos Red

Hyaluronic Acid
Cremo Face Moisturizer
Atomic Age Bay Rum​
10-9-20.Vitos.RV.D01.2 band.FOCS.640.JPG

For complicated reason related to the Masters, a tournament I watch, my wife and her girlfriend and I retreated to a tiny condo on Hilton Head for a week. I've now returned home. It was a pretty easy week for us albeit a bit crowded. Still, being only a tiny bit inconvenienced at the beach is hardly a problem.

They went to the beach. I hung by the pool and/or read. The weather was variable. The food was consistently good or much better than good. I'm not a huge fan of Hilton Head although it has its pluses.

It may be a few days before I get a working phone. A couple of days ago at least I could take photos and move them to the computer and then here, but now transferring the pictures is impossible. My phone will make phone calls so there's that.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Top Bottom