What's new

Speicktember 2020!

Speicktember!!! Need I say more?!? Let us take this month to appreciate the product line so good there's a month named after it!

Please share your photos and stories for the B&B brotherhood.

Last edited:
Reactions: nav
I've been looking forward to trying out Speick for sometime now and decided I'd make room for it in my 3017 activities one way or another. I've enjoyed the AS splash for some time so I'll be demolishing a stick followed by the splash for the month and thereafter until the stick has met it's end.

I do have a slight side quest during this journey.

I'm not a lover of using shave sticks. I probably just need more time with them but this isn't the month for it. I'm going to test the stick as a stick, shredded into a bowl and cut into disc's and pressed into the bowl.

That'll give me a slight different flavor though the month and answer some questions I've been wondering about longevity of a soap, latherability and ease of use in different forms.

My first shave was Speicktember 1st (yesterday) and it was not a disappointment. I look forward to what this month brings! :clap::straight:

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I’m definitely in for Speicktember, on the heels of Arko August I’ve found my choices are that much easier. I’ve only used it once, the stick applied directly to my wet stubble and whipped up a lather with my luxuriously soft synthetic. Rubbing that shave stick on really prepared my beard nicely. Great suggestion Bugin, l won’t 3017 the stick, but I’m along for the ride!
8E3BAD0E-3888-4B40-8E6F-B05E40673707.jpeg

heh, now I know why I shaved with Tabac yesterday. An itch for old favorites. Thanks for the calendar reminder!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I'm going to have buy some one of these days, very positive remarks on their products. Must have good QC.

I'm not a lover of using shave sticks. I probably just need more time with them but this isn't the month for it. I'm going to test the stick as a stick, shredded into a bowl and cut into disc's and pressed into the bowl.

:clap::straight:

not a thing wrong with the practice. the tin and twist up (in my big dopp) have been loaded for the better part of 10 years. the stick in the travel tin lives in my weekender dopp.

Speick is one of the 6 soaps I keep on hand and restock. I'm not participating beyond my normal usage though.

092A878F-B790-4E31-912B-03D0379A3B88.jpeg

I’m definitely in for Speicktember, on the heels of Arko August I’ve found my choices are that much easier. I’ve only used it once, the stick applied directly to my wet stubble and whipped up a lather with my luxuriously soft synthetic. Rubbing that shave stick on really prepared my beard nicely. Great suggestion Bugin, l won’t 3017 the stick, but I’m along for the ride!View attachment 1149196

heh, now I know why I shaved with Tabac yesterday. An itch for old favorites. Thanks for the calendar reminder!
Speick is one of the 6 soaps I keep on hand and restock. I'm not participating beyond my normal usage though.

Woohoo!! People are coming to the party! Was afraid it'd be a party of one for a moment. Participate where you can and when you want to.

Don't turn shaving into work.

Speick make one of the best product ranges around, at a very reasonable price — at least here in the UK. Their deodorants, soaps, shampoes etc are just as good as their shaving products, and all work together nicely.

Interesting! I haven't noticed anything beyond their shave line in the states. I might have to look around for their other products. If their full line is as high quality it'd be a shame to not try them.

Interesting! I haven't noticed anything beyond their shave line in the states. I might have to look around for their other products. If their full line is as high quality it'd be a shame to not try them.

Apparently I never tried looking because they're all available via. Amazon. Was kinda hopping to find them at connaught so I had an excuse to extend my shave hoar.... um collection.

I tried the cream this morning for the first time. Wow this stuff is amazing. Rich / slick lather, excellent post shave and amazing scent. Splash and balm are on order.
C3A8F4D6-2AF8-4006-AFB1-0F8C500DD88C.jpeg

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
Speicktember 3rd 2020 shave

8284A417-523C-4132-9D5F-964F86793E13.jpeg

Wow, a little goes a long way! Second use with the stick proves less is more. Lathered up very thick, less product and more water on brush next time. Compared to my dance with MWF the other day Speick was very satisfying on all fronts. Looking forward to dialling in this stick this month.

I’m alright with the Speick stick, not my first choice but I love the scent. Which made my buy this:

proxy.php

Oh man! This is beyond heaven!!!
If the air that we breathe would smell like this, I wouldn’t give a flip about Liverpool winning another title.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I’m alright with the Speick stick, not my first choice but I love the scent. Which made my buy this:

proxy.php

Oh man! This is beyond heaven!!!
If the air that we breathe would smell like this, I wouldn’t give a flip about Liverpool winning another title.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

How does this compare to Speick Aftershave BALM

1599169506754.png

Third Speick shave in as many days. This soap is great! Only way it could be better is if it was a puck. I was already familiar with the aftershave and can't praise it enough. Tomorrow I'll be back home. Can't wait to see what it'll do with home turf advantage.

Third Speick shave in as many days. This soap is great! Only way it could be better is if it was a puck. I was already familiar with the aftershave and can't praise it enough. Tomorrow I'll be back home. Can't wait to see what it'll do with home turf advantage.
I have both a stick and a puck. The puck was made by slicing a stick into thin coin-size pieces and layering it in a dish. Add a few teaspoons of warm water, press and smooth it with the back of a spoon, and voilà. It works very well either way.

Top Bottom