What's new

Schlick injector blades

Schick? Yes. Though I don't know of a place to get in bulk. Amazon, E-bay, my local Whole Foods.
To my limited knowledge they all use the same blades. A picture would help to confirm.

The Schick injector blades on the yellow card will work in all Schick injector razors from the original magazine repeaters forward. My local Long's/CVS carries them. Personna injector blades are also available under various names.

No problem with blades then. Gs have two patent dates and Es just the one. You will not find the word Eversharp on an E.

Good info here.

Safetyrazors.net

Oh Lord, I hope it's not too aggressive, but I'll try it never the less. Local CVS didn't have any Injector blades, but they did have some GEM style SEs so it wasn't a total loss. I'll check some other CVS and other pharmacies when I'm over on the other side of the city within the next few days.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Oh Lord, I hope it's not too aggressive, but I'll try it never the less. Local CVS didn't have any Injector blades, but they did have some GEM style SEs so it wasn't a total loss. I'll check some other CVS and other pharmacies when I'm over on the other side of the city within the next few days.
Yeah, my experience has been that some CVS do, and some don't!

Be sure to let us know how you make out my friend!

Amazon has them if all else fails.

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
@Flintstone65 ! Please help out Brother @Rocklock ! Thanks my friend.
Absolutely!!! @Rocklock -- those will work, but many of us prefer the Schick injector blades in a yellow package. Here's what they look like:
SchickInjectorBlades.jpg
The Ted Pella's are cheaper per blade, but I find them harsher and not as smooth as the Schick Injector blades in the yellow package. You'll see them on Amazon if you search for "Schick Injector Blades". Amazon has been my source for blades.

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
Top Bottom