What's new

If you had like tons of money, and could make the perfect razor

I’m going with a solid platinum Rex ambassador adorned with diamonds custom cut for the numbers on the dial. The entire part that you twist At the bottom would be a giant flawless Ruby. With the matching stand and travel case.

Last edited:
"Blade posts on the base plate,not on the cap."

Now that's a good idea! I'm surprised nobody has done that before, or have they?
It has been done and is being done. I dont have any kind of exhaustive list. I know some of the Razorock razors are like this. I have a mamba and it works like this.
My ikon S3S. Pils. There are probably lots of others.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Would be just like the RazoRock Mamba 70, but with a .75 gap. The Mamba 75! As far as a handle, it would be hollowed out to reduce weight, 3.8" length.

The question is too profound to give it serious consideration.

I would pass, and continue shaving with my 1970 Gillette Super Adjustable "Black Beauty."

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
Try to develop a design that does not rely on any thread~ that can avoid thread loss, and all types of DE/SE blades can be installed. Of course, must use strong and luxurious metal.

The most luxurious thing is to hire seven naked waitresses to shave me in turn. There is no need to hire seven engineers to design the razer. :ladysman:

Last edited:
Reactions: ead
Straight Razor:

- take the steel and smoothness of a Wade & Butcher from that time period.

- add in the expertise and craftsmanship from Filarmonicas (or more specifically Jose Monserrat Pou)

- combine all of these traits paired with a modern skilled scale maker using an exotic and carefully sourced/selected wood.

Perfection.......

camo

I'd get a Koraat.

1597931416825.png

Oh wait, I have! 😂

Save the $$! (Or most all of them.)

You can purchase several Wolfman options that tick all my boxes these days! :a29:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
For the happiness of the entire wet shaving world I'd try to sign a contract with Gillette, for bringing back into production the Techs. Those are the perfect DE razors in my opinion.

Top Bottom