What's new

What is your worst blade?

Sputnik blades, I have tried 2 blades and I can't get a shave out of them, I can barely get them to take off any hair, first blade that has been tnis bad and I have tried 30 + blades...

Rockwell blades. I have only used couple of different blades. But with Rockwell I get one-two mediocre shaves, with some others 7 - 15 normal or good shaves

ZaZa Platinum ....there is no doubt that these are the worst blade I have ever used.So dull that it can't even be used in an aggressive slant.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Bic Chrome Platinum. I bought two of these blades from tryablade.com. They came...nice yellow wrapper...I loaded one in my Timeless and proceeded to try and pull the whiskers from my face.
Blades never cease to amaze me. I'm on a Bic from a sampler (in a Timeless also) and after 3 shaves it's in "maybe grab a 100" territory.

Voskhod I've tried in three different razors and hated every time.

Blades never cease to amaze me. I'm on a Bic from a sampler (in a Timeless also) and after 3 shaves it's in "maybe grab a 100" territory.

It would be great if you could share what razors not work with Voskhod? Or what razors works great with Bic?
I love both of them in GC .68 :)

Derby extra. I can get an okay shave out of them, but they are the only blade to really cut me good with blade overhang. I've never had an issue with any other blade with overhang.

ZaZa Platinum ....there is no doubt that these are the worst blade I have ever used.So dull that it can't even be used in an aggressive slant.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

True. Though one edge out of ten blades might give me a decent shave. But the pack of 100 looks very stylish on my shelf. I like the design.

Chinese Super Gillette Blue Blades. Tried one for the first time today. 2 strokes and done. Not going to try another.

I’ve used the Bics in a number of different razors (I like aggressive ones) and they were great for me - my favourite blades. This thread just underlines how blade preference is such a personal thing.

This was a tough competition between Qshave and Merkur blades, and after much debilitation the winner is:

D02BC953-8740-437C-A2D1-89C1FF89CEC0.jpeg

Top Bottom