What's new

Duke Cannon mentholated after shave balm - seriously good stuff

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I almost returned this because it wasn't pricey, unique, or trendy enough for me, but I just can't do it. This stuff is seriously good. Absorbs great, no residue, soothes skin great too. I can't really complain at all!

This may become a staple for me...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have to check this out because my favorite balm is Cremo cooling post shave. I can get a bottle of Duke Cannon at Target for about 9 bucks.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I have to check this out because my favorite balm is Cremo cooling post shave. I can get a bottle of Duke Cannon at Target for about 9 bucks.
I seriously thought about Cremo, but the amount of ingredients I couldn't pronounce put me off. How does it perform? Have you used the Duke Cannon? Are you able to compare the two?

I seriously thought about Cremo, but the amount of ingredients I couldn't pronounce put me off. How does it perform? Have you used the Duke Cannon? Are you able to compare the two?
Cremo is my favorite. A dime size amount is all you need. At first the fragrance is strong but it wears off. Very refreshing menthol smell and moisturizes all day long. Going to Try Duke and reply back when I do.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Cremo is my favorite. A dime size amount is all you need. At first the fragrance is strong but it wears off. Very refreshing menthol smell and moisturizes all day long. Going to Try Duke and reply back when I do.
Eager to hear your findings!!

Picked it up a while back on a whim when I had to replace a bottle of my Nivea sensitive skin (bought both). Good stuff. Many of my local pharmacies carry several of their products.

I prefer Duke Cannon. I am terrible at comparisons.

I want to like Duke Cannon, but I can't. Smells good, nice menthol tingle, but my skin won't tolerate it. Too waxy for me. My brother gave it a whirl, said he would pass, made his skin feel itchy. Makes a nice hand lotion for me though, so not a total waste of money. Balms are hit and miss for me anymore. I used to tolerate any I tried, no doubt some ingredient and my skin can't get along.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Update:

I have purchased both Duke and Cremo, and definitely like the Duke more. The Cremo leaves a greasy feeling on my skin.

I love this stuff, it’s great and you only need a little bit, so it will last a while. My girlfriend really loves the scent too. Absorbs quickly and it’s not greasy to me, awesome stuff. Aqua Velva balm it’s really good too but prefer Duke Cannon. Haven’t used Cremo.

Top Bottom